Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Gotta say that the legal team for that certain company is on the ball. I give em credit, as a lot of stuff for other customs slips through the cracks.

Wait, that's a great premise for a new show.. "Law and Order: Salt Lake City Collectible Infringement Unit."

Gotta say that the legal team for that certain company is on the ball. I give em credit, as a lot of stuff for other customs slips through the cracks.

Wait, that's a great premise for a new show.. "Law and Order: Salt Lake City Collectible Infringement Unit."

I think Showtime has lost their mind - customs (especially of the calibre that some of the ones seen with regards to this character) can only serve to give the show free exposure and advertisement. If it weren't for the customs I saw, I would never have got into the show. :dunno

Hbo is really on the ball too. They make it impossible to watch their programming unless you subscribe. They take foreeeeeeeever to putnsomething out on DVD.... No iTunes try downloading or streaming something and they will contact your Internet service provider and shut you down.

Josh - got the Bale sculpt in today and WOW - it looks spectacular (understatement). I finally understand what people mean in the custom world by "pictures don't do it justice."

Thanks a ton and hope to do business again someday!

Josh - got the Bale sculpt in today and WOW - it looks spectacular (understatement). I finally understand what people mean in the custom world by "pictures don't do it justice."

Thanks a ton and hope to do business again someday!

:clap Glad he made it to you in one piece. My pictures never do much justice to my paint jobs:lol Looking forward to seeing him all dressed to impress. :peace

Got my Carl yesterday and I'll second what irmoballen said, pictures do not do it justice. I'm thrilled with how this turned out, it looks like a completely different figure. Thanks so much Josh!

34zfspc.png

Coming up.

Back