Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Something a bit different then the usual 1:6 sculpt. Heres is Carl from the Disney Pixar movie UP. Not sure if Hot Toys did the factory paint but if so it wasn't one of their better jobs. I enjoyed the movie so this one was pretty fun to repaint. Enjoy:wave

Before

25yvedh.png

After

izoz13.png

20j5m3p.png

3329p4k.png

very cool josh

I love that skin mottling thing you do. I won't ask how you do it, as I'm a competing customizer, but if you feel like sharing, I wouldn't mind a PM. Looks great!

That repaint of Carl is crazy... I honestly would have never even though of that one being customized. But the improvement is amazing; looks so much more like what we saw on screen.

The blood splatters make me think Dexter. Can't wait to see the next paintup that's for sure.

What's with the mum on certain words??
A couple of months back some lawyers from a certain TV production company sent a few warning letters to a couple of people on the boards selling custom heads and clothes which bore a certain resemblance to a certain Miami based forensic scientist character.

Back