Snake Eyes and Timber Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad that you posted this screen shot because knowing Sideshow they will say something like it's always been a 1000 for the EX ES.

I already have notified Sideshow of there labeling blunder.

Where are the pics bro? :impatient:

So here he is guys...

The box is pretty damn BIG for a 1/5 statue...

photo-1.jpg

photo_1-1.jpg

photo_2-1.jpg

photo_3-1.jpg

photo_5-1.jpg

photo_6-1.jpg

photo_4-1.jpg

Overall he's an awesome statue. He does have a few tiny white paint specks on his sweater but I don't know if thats supposed to be part of the snow? I've always been a fan of Snake Eyes with the visor but I must say the commando goggles look pretty damn sweet. If you're a GI Joe fan you won't be sorry you ordered this guy.

commando is definitely the way to go, but I like the option to switch it up, the pf should definitely have the visor, and the outfit to go with it.

I bet they'll do the PF just like they did the dio and the statue.

v1 SE from the neck down with the option to give him the v2 visored head. I'd prefer they just produce an all v1 PF and all v2 PF as separate releases but I doubt they'll go that route.

Just got my EX #166 at work. Can't wait to get home and open it.

Exclusive number 997/1000 just arrived! :yess:

Wait they did double up the ES for the EX. [Khev edit: no I don't believe they did] What the ...? I thought it was just a marking error. Not cool sideshow, not cool. Btw congrats Khev.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait they did double up the ES for the EX. What the ...? I thought it was just a marking error. Not cool sideshow, not cool. Btw congrats Khev.

Looks like the ES is a wide spread dilemma...:slap

I want some money back or the correct base. It's just that simple for me!!!:gah:

I know some collector's don't care about ES, but unfortunately I'm not one of those collector's...:mad:

Looks like the ES is a wide spread dilemma...:slap

I want some money back or the correct base. It's just that simple for me!!!:gah:

I know some collector's don't care about ES, but unfortunately I'm not one of those collector's...:mad:

Same here I do care about the ES, I will call sideshow once I open mine. I still can't believe they doubled the ES for the EX without any notices :gah:

Back