Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get your rest Mark. We'll keep the Customs section warm so it's all set for when you are ready to make a triumphant return. Best wishes buddy.

Wow Dorgs, Space Marine is looking awesome! And the gun, I can't believe that wasn't mass-produced by a major toy company! Incredible!

I went to Michael's (a craft store) today for paint and I took a quick look around and couldn't find any "plastic card" or styrene sheet or whatever it is.

Is that what you used for the gun mostly? If it is, I might need to order some from some place online, it looks highly professional, very nicely done!

And I couldn't help but notice that somehow, the picture of Darth Vader talking to holo-emperor (you know, "what is your bidding, my master?") didn't make it onto the new site... You are gonna put that in at some point aren't you? I hope so...

And also, about the Old Ben Kenobi pic, I can't believe that's a computer screen behind him! I tried using computer monitors as backgrounds before, looked absolutely terrible! (the colors were way off, and it looked sorta pixely and stuff)

I don't know how you managed to pull it off so well. You really should start doing more stuff like that once you've recovered, it worked out very nicely.

Anyway, I'd better stop rambling on and on and on.... (I hope this incredibly long post doesn't tire you out, if you end up reading it...)

Get well soon, Mark. I am very much looking forward to your "triumphant return," as Darth_IMpoor put it.

You really are the heart and soul of the customs section, as others have already said. I can't wait to see what you come up with once your back in the saddle again. The space marine looks like he's gonna turn out awesome!

Nobody was meant to see that yet :eek: Its mine and Dorgs secret project and yeah liam is getting 1 made for him.

oops

mark and i had spoken about 40k and when i saw it on the site i assumed it was open to discussion- i was never massive into it but its always cool to see the work you boys put out!!!:thud:

Cheers man i had fun doing the gun. I did use plasticard which i got off ebay its about 3mm thick. Ive also made a load of other weps as well, chainsaw, 2 handed sword, knife and the helm (which i think i need to resize) backpack etc. Dorgs is doing the armour cos my attempt was crap but his is amazing :peace

Wow Dorgs, Space Marine is looking awesome! And the gun, I can't believe that wasn't mass-produced by a major toy company! Incredible!

I went to Michael's (a craft store) today for paint and I took a quick look around and couldn't find any "plastic card" or styrene sheet or whatever it is.

Is that what you used for the gun mostly? If it is, I might need to order some from some place online, it looks highly professional, very nicely done!

And I couldn't help but notice that somehow, the picture of Darth Vader talking to holo-emperor (you know, "what is your bidding, my master?") didn't make it onto the new site... You are gonna put that in at some point aren't you? I hope so...

And also, about the Old Ben Kenobi pic, I can't believe that's a computer screen behind him! I tried using computer monitors as backgrounds before, looked absolutely terrible! (the colors were way off, and it looked sorta pixely and stuff)

I don't know how you managed to pull it off so well. You really should start doing more stuff like that once you've recovered, it worked out very nicely.

Anyway, I'd better stop rambling on and on and on.... (I hope this incredibly long post doesn't tire you out, if you end up reading it...)

Get well soon, Mark. I am very much looking forward to your "triumphant return," as Darth_IMpoor put it.

You really are the heart and soul of the customs section, as others have already said. I can't wait to see what you come up with once your back in the saddle again. The space marine looks like he's gonna turn out awesome!

oops

mark and i had spoken about 40k and when i saw it on the site i assumed it was open to discussion- i was never massive into it but its always cool to see the work you boys put out!!!:thud:

Nps man lol.

Last edited:
Guys you should see all the other bits Cbob has made... I have been uber slack on the Marine Project! I only made the shoulder pads, chest and abs. But Cbob has made the helm, feet, backpack plus loads of amazing other bits!! Gonna be ace!

M8 if it weren't for you i would still be messing about with my crappy attempts at the body armour lol. Tbh its going quicker than i thought it would considering how much we have done plus you haven't been well.

Guys you should see all the other bits Cbob has made... I have been uber slack on the Marine Project! I only made the shoulder pads, chest and abs. But Cbob has made the helm, feet, backpack plus loads of amazing other bits!! Gonna be ace!

Yeah I am ok cheers mate.

Your Pooh dooh squad and scout parts should be with you soon Ricardo. Can not wait to see them back where they belong I hope you like em mate.

:)

Btw Mark, the fish slap has to take place here. :)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/IhJQp-q1Y1s?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/IhJQp-q1Y1s?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hey Dorgs , hate to be a pain in the posterior , but I've been looking at your site and I noticed your Clone Commander pistols , could you possibly do me a couple ? Let me know via pm .

Haven’t been in the custom’s section for a while, but Mark that does sound pretty serious. Hope everything is getting better for you and wish you a speedy recovery. Your web site is really amazing. Loved seeing all the scout troopers outdoors in the Endor section.

Back