Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t know what to think of
Tobey getting stabbed at the end. Everyone screamed NOOO! I thought he was going to die without MJ at his side but he didn’t which would’ve sucked had he died BUT then it was just played off as a joke, weird confusing moment to be honest. Also trying to remember did Tobey interact with Dafoe , so much too unpack.

I feel sorry for those that ruined this movie on youtube or read spoilers not the filmmakers intent.

Imagine in 1977 before walking into the the theater you see a clip of Vader killing Ben and Luke blowing up the deathstar.

Imagine in 1980 before walking into the theater you see a clip that shows the “I am your father.” moment!

STOP!
Did they really think they could stop people from spoilers . Those videos were going up since Wednesday morning

I don’t know what to think of
Tobey getting stabbed at the end. Everyone screamed NOOO! I thought he was going to die without MJ at his side but he didn’t which would’ve sucked had he died BUT then it was just played off as a joke, weird confusing moment to be honest. Also trying to remember did Tobey interact with Dafoe , so much too unpack.
Remind me of Tony when Thanos stabs him. Oh, ill just spray this down some lol

But yeah there were special moments left out there that couldve used more length -
More Aunt May w Peter
More Conners W Garfield
More Marko w Tobey
Osborn w Tobey
Doc Ock w Tobey
Just so much but it is a Holland/Michelle movie at the core.
I forgive Garfield for lying. He was fantastic!
Btw Feige sleight of hand at it again! - Scooby Doo this ****!
And Wong's response!

Spider-Man can't make me cry. That's MY superpower.
We'll see. Btw, what are you doing here when you should be seeing the movie right now? ;)
Did they really think they could stop people from spoilers . Those videos were going up since Wednesday morning
Damn YT recommends all that crap. Glad I looked away quick and or assumed it was fan made. Glad I stayed away and didnt let those ruin it for me.

I can't go yet. I'm still hopeful there will be a screening this weekend.
I was able to get Imax tonight. I like the heighth of Imax, but I felt the volume wasnt there. Kind of echo-y at times. I'm doing my first attempt at Dolby Atmos tomorrow. Never seen it available til now round these parts.

Ok
His final costume was a huge surprise and freaking gorgeous GIVE ME NOW!
Did you and/or Matticus get a good look at it? There never seemed to be a good, clear view of it at my showing. He was in constant motion and it was too blurry to make out the fine details. Glad I’m seeing it again tomorrow afternoon. I’ll make sure my glasses are clean lol.

Remind me of Tony when Thanos stabs him. Oh, ill just spray this down some lol

But yeah there were special moments left out there that couldve used more length -
More Aunt May w Peter
More Conners W Garfield
More Marko w Tobey
Osborn w Tobey
Doc Ock w Tobey
Just so much but it is a Holland/Michelle movie at the core.
I forgive Garfield for lying. He was fantastic!
Btw Feige sleight of hand at it again! - Scooby Doo this ****!
And Wong's response!
I think my favorite moment was when they were discussing how Tobey’s PP made his own web fluid and how it shot out of his wrists. “Does it come out of anywhere else?” :lol

I think my favorite was when they were discussing how Tobey’s PP made his own web fluid and how it shot out of his wrists. “Does it come out of anywhere else?” :lol
I was waiting for it after they kept talking about it lol

Did you and/or Matticus get a good look at it? There never seemed to be a good, clear view of it at my showing. He was in constant motion and it was too blurry to make out the fine details. Glad I’m seeing it again tomorrow afternoon. I’ll make sure my glasses are clean lol.
Yes i did.

It looked perfect and had a more baby blue and was shiny like this figure
spider-man-spider-armor-mk-iv-suit_marvel_gallery_5ed7cd04c7104.jpg
F the upcoming VG classic figure if HT makes this one.

Just left the theater, soooo many questions sooo much hype and excitement, everyone was going through the emotional rollercoaster at the same time! 9/10 The best Marvel movie was made by Sony.

OOMGGG too much to process I need to see this again!!!

Yes i did.

View attachment 550934F the upcoming VG classic figure if HT makes this one.

That was my first thought too. Not sure I like the sheen but I’m sure I get attacked online because it was accurate in some writers run once:lol

But I like it, overall. I would say there’s inspiration from Tobey and Garfield’s suits but then again, they were all inspired by the classic so glad Holland gets his own “classic” suit.

41941444-2228-4886-9E47-2B66A309CBAE.jpeg

Yes i did.

View attachment 550934F the upcoming VG classic figure if HT makes this one.
OK,
That’s the suit (the Mark IV) that I thought it kind of looked like. I’ve got that one, so maybe I can resist getting yet another Spidey figure. Admittedly, that’s unlikely given my current level of enthusiasm! :lol

That was my first thought too. Not sure I like the sheen but I’m sure I get attacked online because it was accurate in some writers run once:lol

But I like it, overall. I would say there’s inspiration from Tobey and Garfield’s suits but then again, they were all inspired by the classic so glad Holland gets his own “classic” suit.

View attachment 550935
Ooh, I like the unique Spider emblem on the chest.

View attachment 550935
Nice shot there. Give me that Hot Toy!

I haven't seen the movie but I know the spell works and they forget Peter Parker is Spider-Man. However, did that also mean erasing whatever memory a person has had when they interacted with Spider-Man? Because at some point, I'd imagine Pepper or Happy looking into their system and wondering why there are schematics of these Spider-Man suits or possible extras they have in storage.

View attachment 550935
The best part about this costume is that he sewed it himself with May's sewing machine - no Stark tech here, back to friendly neighbourhood, independent solo Spider-Man!

Back