Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't really pinpoint it, just looks off to me, maybe it's the suit itself, but something just screams "meh".
Weird ... to each their own of course but I think it looks pretty great. I had the same body with the Advanced suit and I think it makes for a solid figure. Feels like I've been waiting for this and Snowspeeder Luke forever.

Also I’d like to say this movie fixed Garfield spidey for me. I thought he was meh as Peter but this movie made him way better and more genuine. All of them were freaking amazing .

also it’s surreal that 14 yrs ago we saw Tobey and sandman in the same movie and now we are seeing them again here .

Also I’d like to say this movie fixed Garfield spidey for me. I thought he was meh as Peter but this movie made him way better and more genuine. All of them were freaking amazing .
Awesome to hear. And a relief. This film could have been a spectacularly overblown POS. Instead it's at least near the top of people's Spidey rankings whilst allowing people to accept prior movies and portrayals they previously didn't like.

I really loved the reality of how humanity can instantly turn on a person who fought an alien off world and saved the universe and instantly label them a criminal.

However this movie can easily crumble under the logical weight of the main plot point which was the spell just turn your brain off and enjoy the ride it’s worth it.

One thing that still really bothers me is Stark’s nano suit during the bridge battle it just literally disappears off Peter in a millisecond yuck!

also it’s surreal that 14 yrs ago we saw Tobey and sandman in the same movie and now we are seeing them again here .
But they did not change him at all from his movies, Garfield's Peter\Spiderman in NWH is the same character as in TASM1 and 2, my only problem with TASM is the parents plot, if they were cut it would be a great movie.

If I had to pick the ONE single thing above all that really made this movie super powerful it would have to be aunt May’s determined message to Peter regarding the villains.

It truly elevated this movie into the emotional powerhouse it is and instantly saves it from any plot holes that came from the effects of the spell.

Her pushing Peter and the consequences of that action actually makes this movie BETTER than S2 when it comes to actual sacrifices that come from being a Superhero.

This movie STILL MIGHT surpass S2 for me.

NWH is probably the most powerful superhero movie ever made when it comes to superhero sacrifices in the face of a very difficult decision.

Think about how easy EASY it was for Peter to simply just push a button to end his problem.

Yet he didn’t.

Wor-Gar might come out of the experience as Gar-Wor! :panic:

Last edited:

I think what really helps is that AG is playing an ADULT Spider-Man this time around. I liked him in ASM1 & 2 when he was in the suit, but rebooting PP and forcing him to play a mopey HS student was a bad call. I think AG was already @30 years old at the time. They should have at least had him in college or out in the work force.

I am the only one that thinks Jon Watts failed as director? The movie works because of the characters and the actors, but the cinematography are really amateur or even fan made level in some parts.
The ending in sunset for example was really bad, yes the stab part.
ImmenseGrossBarnswallow-size_restricted.gif

If I had to pick the ONE single thing above all that really made this movie super powerful it would have to be aunt May’s determined message to Peter regarding the villains.

It truly elevated this movie into the emotional powerhouse it is and instantly saves it from any plot holes that came from the effects of the spell.

Her pushing Peter and the consequences of that action actually makes this movie BETTER than S2 when it comes to actual sacrifices that come from being a Superhero.

This movie STILL MIGHT surpass S2 for me.

NWH is probably the most powerful superhero movie ever made when it comes to superhero sacrifices in the face of a very difficult decision.

Wor-Gar might come out of the experience as Gar-Wor! :panic:
I still have to give it to WW1984. Diana's wishing Steve Trevor's essence into that random hot guy's body and forcing herself to multiple orgasms while riding his joystick still ranks as the ultimate sacrifice for me. Such selflessness! :D

I am the only one that thinks Jon Watts failed as director? The movie works because of the characters and the actors, but the cinematography are really amateur or even fan made level in some parts.
The ending in sunset for example was really bad, yes the stab part.
ImmenseGrossBarnswallow-size_restricted.gif
Nah the guy has created a very solid trilogy.

Nah the guy has created a very solid trilogy.
Kevin Feige, Amy Pascal, Chris McKenna and Erik Sommers created a solid trilogy but Jon Watts was very bad directing NWH, at least in a tecnical point of view as his work is mainly script editing, shot composition, shot selection and editing

Back