Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kevin Feige, Amy Pascal, Chris McKenna and Erik Sommers created a solid trilogy but Jon Watts was very bad directing NWH, at least in a tecnical point of view as his work is mainly script editing, shot composition, shot selection and editing
Well his contract and title states he gets the credit.

Regarding the end credits scene

(i.e., the DS2 trailer), is anyone else excited for another Scarlet Witch figure?
268462828_4615009828578879_8950857276207540488_n.jpg

There's a whole bunch I want from this that I want/need:
  • Spider-Man End of Movie Suit
  • Spider-Man Integrated
  • Spider-Man AG
  • Spider-Man TM (I have the SM3 one)
  • Electro
  • Lizard
  • Sandman
I have Toys Era Doc Ock and Green Goblins and I prefer these looks, so I'll be trying to stick with these, but will likely bend and get them too.
I also hope they do a re-release of the Iron Spider.
Yeah, give us everything. Again, Spidey is the powerhouse for Marvel now that Iron Man is gone. Unfortunately with Hot Toys, they could be milking this for months of reveals as they have to make room for Kate/Clint and Fennec, maybe more from Boba and hopefully Morbius in Jan. Feb is open then onto Batman in Mar.
Can't really pinpoint it, just looks off to me, maybe it's the suit itself, but something just screams "meh".
The suit seemed rather baggy.
For me now:

S2
NWH
S1
S3
FFH
SH
ASM2
ASM1
How can you put ASM2 above anything?
For now: SM2, SM1,NWH, HC, dropoff then SM3, FFH, ASM1, ASM2.
Regarding the end credits scene

(i.e., the DS2 trailer), is anyone else excited for another Scarlet Witch figure?
View attachment 551142
Yeah noticed that. The neck line of the suit is different. I was hoping Strange would have to take her on in a state of crazy, but she seems like she is in a state of regret.
Can you imagine being given the task to go get

Tobey
Garfield
Dafoe
Molina
Fox

Good thing all were still alive lol
I am still wondering if all were in the same place at the same time. Nothing noticeable during the movie to suggest they weren't, but easily achieved when the actors are in separate shots.

Kevin Feige, Amy Pascal, Chris McKenna and Erik Sommers created a solid trilogy but Jon Watts was very bad directing NWH, at least in a tecnical point of view as his work is mainly script editing, shot composition, shot selection and editing
His 3 Spidey movies, they looked kinda plain. I think it was all the school stuff, all the shots and lighting were just boring. Maybe bringing in a new cinematographer for F4 will do the trick for him.

Yeah, give us everything. Again, Spidey is the powerhouse for Marvel now that Iron Man is gone. Unfortunately with Hot Toys, they could be milking this for months of reveals as they have to make room for Kate/Clint and Fennec, maybe more from Boba and hopefully Morbius in Jan. Feb is open then onto Batman in Mar.

The suit seemed rather baggy.

How can you put ASM2 above anything?
For now: SM2, SM1,NWH, HC, dropoff then SM3, FFH, ASM1, ASM2.

Yeah noticed that. The neck line of the suit is different. I was hoping Strange would have to take her on in a state of crazy, but she seems like she is in a state of regret.

I am still wondering if all were in the same place at the same time. Nothing noticeable during the movie to suggest they weren't, but easily achieved when the actors are in separate shots.
ASM2 opening free fall and swinging in daylight in 3D makes it better than ASM1 for me.

But they did not change him at all from his movies, Garfield's Peter\Spiderman in NWH is the same character as in TASM1 and 2, my only problem with TASM is the parents plot, if they were cut it would be a great movie.
Not really. He came off as a little bit of a ****** in the asm series but in this he was like a more laid back ,happy to help type of guy with a kind soul.

Homecoming seemed to be setting up the Sinister Six with at least Scorpion and the Vulture, as well as setting up the Shocker. The whole 'Mysterio was right' thing could be the inspiration for someone else putting on the fish bowl.

Not sure who the last two would be, though.

Awesome to hear. And a relief. This film could have been a spectacularly overblown POS. Instead it's at least near the top of people's Spidey rankings whilst allowing people to accept prior movies and portrayals they previously didn't like.
Yup. It’s in my top 3 now. Absolutely amazing movie. Can’t believe what I witnessed. Also let me tell you it’s so great to see Tom Holland actually throw a punch and fight for once. That’s how Spider-Man fights. No gadgets, no silly technology. Just webs and strength. Seriously some fights are just as good as raimi fights

Yup. It’s in my top 3 now. Absolutely amazing movie. Can’t believe what I witnessed. Also let me tell you it’s so great to see Tom Holland actually throw a punch and fight for once. That’s how Spider-Man fights. No gadgets, no silly technology. Just webs and strength. Seriously some fights are just as good as raimi fights
Great post!

Another thing. Anybody else notice the special thanks to avi arad 😂. What pos he probably said he wanted to put that in for exchange for letting the Sony characters in

Nice to see the epic throw down with Goblin. Him punching Goblin numerous times just to see him laugh about it made me laugh at how badass that was. Brought me back to BM punching SM in BVS.

Nice to see the epic throw down with Goblin. Him punching Goblin numerous times just to see him laugh about it made me laugh at how badass that was. Brought me back to BM punching SM in BVS.
That whole apartment scene was brutal . The first time I saw Holland as Spider-Man and not iron boy. Green goblin was amazing in the movie, I didn’t care that his suit wasn’t exactly what I wanted. Also I gasped when spoiler

spoiler

he stabbed Tobey . For a split second I thought they were going to kill him off.

Back