Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at those numbers - $253 mil domestic/$334 mil worldwide - $587 mil total without a China release. Guess China still has an axe to grind with Disney/Marvel. Maybe they don't like wizards. :lol

Wonder if anyone at WB is thinking why they are doing a Flash movie with Batman instead of A BATMAN MOVIE WITH MULTIPLE BATMANS! Imagine Affleck with the Flash, needing other Batmans for a showdown with some bad guys. Could totally redeem Clooney and Kilmer, but Kilmer is in bad shape. Can Keaton nostalgia beat Tobey and Garfield? No way. Plus Holland way greater than Ezra.
I assume and hope that the China ban won't impact us getting a full slate of figures from this...

Look at those numbers - $253 mil domestic/$334 mil worldwide - $587 mil total without a China release. Guess China still has an axe to grind with Disney/Marvel. Maybe they don't like wizards. :lol

Wonder if anyone at WB is thinking why they are doing a Flash movie with Batman instead of A BATMAN MOVIE WITH MULTIPLE BATMANS! Imagine Affleck with the Flash, needing other Batmans for a showdown with some bad guys. Could totally redeem Clooney and Kilmer, but Kilmer is in bad shape. Can Keaton nostalgia beat Tobey and Garfield? No way. Plus Holland way greater than Ezra.
I think you mean Better Than Ezra lol

Yea that movie won’t get nearly the hype as this but I still look forward to it. Again it’s another situation where WB got beat by Disney yet again in the race to establish superhero dominance. Now the multiple Batman movie won’t be as hype. Maybe whedon is a spy for marvel lmao

I keep thinking they should have had one last post credits scene where

Tobey's Peter arrives home after all this, is greeted by Kirsten Dunst's MJ who asks, "How did your day go?" and he casually replies "Oh, you know - the usual". :lol
Oh damn I want that now :gah:

I’m kind of bummed that snaggletooth wasn’t in this BUT I guess showing Tobey going home to MJ and Andrew going home to an empty house would’ve been pretty damn cold hearted lol

Oh damn I want that now :gah:

I’m kind of bummed that snaggletooth wasn’t in this BUT I guess showing Tobey going home to MJ and Andrew going home to an empty house would’ve been pretty damn cold hearted lol
It would have been cool if he met a red headed girl at the end named mj. After all a deleted scene for asm2 was Mary Jane played by that chick from divergent

I don’t understand daddy Wor-Bucks

Most influential comic book movies...?

I'm hesitant to put Raime's Spider-Man up there, as it really didn't change much in Hollywood and, with Elfman's score and all, almost seemed a bit retro.

Iron Man had a huge influence on shaping the MCU.

Verdict is still out on how NWH affects anything.

How can you leave Avengers off that list? While Iron Man was the spark, Avengers was the bonfire to what we are getting now. Say what you want about Whedon, but he absolutely nailed Avengers properly. Imagine if that was a meh movie.

How can you leave Avengers off that list? While Iron Man was the spark, Avengers was the bonfire to what we are getting now. Say what you want about Whedon, but he absolutely nailed Avengers properly. Imagine if that was a meh movie.
Yes amazing movie but doesn’t fit the criteria he’s going for.

XM1 was a group superhero movie way before Avengers was.

I don’t even think Spiderman 1 should be on there.

Yes amazing movie but doesn’t fit the criteria he’s going for.

XM1 was a group superhero movie way before Avengers was.
X-Men was always group, but never individual franchises besides Wolverine, who didn't have his own movie yet. Avengers featured characters from different movie franchises. That is totally ground breaking. TDK is just a continuation from BB and was just ground breaking in it's quality.

Back