Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most are ever really forgettable so the list will actually be pretty short.

For instance Catwoman and B&R will always be remembered for being razzies.

Forgettable is not the opposite of influential.

Supergirl and Blade 3 are forgettable.

DD Affleck and Punisher Jane have a cult following lol
Not if you're a fan of Jessica Biel's @ss! :lol

Actually you just cornered Clown into a difficult predicament and you probably don’t even realize it :panic:

Clown said Spiderman should’ve easily lost to DS.

But now he is saying that Spiderman is so super powerful that he easily should’ve taken out GG!

Which one will it be Clown, choose!

LOL

Green Goblin is strong, even in the 2002 film, but he's no Kryptonian. Even Thanos drew blood. Perhaps Tom Hollad's tiny fists of rage can't do much damage against an adult male.:lol

I've only actually seen Hulk (Ang Lee's?? I've seen that and TIH at any rate), FF and Shang Chi. And Dick Tracy actually - recently - which was ... a decent attempt but didn't really grab me.

I'd rate FF and Hulk above Shang Chi for showing me something new. Shang Chi was a Disney cartoon with some MCU dressing and Kung Fu elements. I won't bother with Eternals, between Shang Chi and Falcon & Winter Soldier I've been burned one too many times. Loki was also MEH. Further to your earlier posts @Wor-Gar , I never did watch E.T. and Roger Rabbit more than once, and I thought Avatar sucked the one and only time I saw it in theatres.
I’m curious (and probably forgetful) but what was new about FF? I can just remember those films being godawful embarrassing.

OK, let's a do a List for the Most Forgettable Movies... gonna be a long list.

Let's make it easy for this audience:

Most Forgettable Comic Book Movies:
The Eternals
Daredevil 2003
Fantastic Four
Elektra
Shang-Chi
Hulk
Dick Tracy

There's many more, keep going...
I would add Black Widow as I hate to admit

Dick Tracy ..Forgettable?…you’re crazy! :lecture

Dick Tracy is not transcendent but it is a lot of fun.

“I’m looking for generals! What have I got? Four soldiers!”
I know but he said most forgettable

Tracy is one of my cult classic ..popcorn movies :lol

Big Boy: “ Wait a minute..i’m getting a thought…oh yes..oh yeah…it’s coming..it’s coming…it’s..gone “

Look at those numbers - $253 mil domestic/$334 mil worldwide - $587 mil total without a China release. Guess China still has an axe to grind with Disney/Marvel. Maybe they don't like wizards. :lol

Wonder if anyone at WB is thinking why they are doing a Flash movie with Batman instead of A BATMAN MOVIE WITH MULTIPLE BATMANS! Imagine Affleck with the Flash, needing other Batmans for a showdown with some bad guys. Could totally redeem Clooney and Kilmer, but Kilmer is in bad shape. Can Keaton nostalgia beat Tobey and Garfield? No way. Plus Holland way greater than Ezra.
This means that NWH has become the highest grossing film in 2021 for the US in just one weekend.

OK, let's a do a List for the Most Forgettable Movies... gonna be a long list.

Let's make it easy for this audience:

Most Forgettable Comic Book Movies:
The Eternals
Daredevil 2003
Fantastic Four
Elektra
Shang-Chi
Hulk
Dick Tracy

There's many more, keep going...
I'd make a list, but I can't remember them. 🤭

I think you are missing the broader picture. There can be many good films and even influential films inside a bubble, but the one that did it first, the one that set it all up. You shouldn't say 'Speed" counts because it did well and was popular -- "Die Hard" is the reason "Speed" got made. "Iron Man" really set up the world building and multi-film scenarios, even the end credit bits. It defined what the MCU would become. You cannot count anything before it.

Gravity is like Avatar -- highly popular and then just disappeared. There have been many movies like that. Many win best picture Oscars.

Slumdog Millionaire in 2008. Nobody remembers it, but TDK still producing new merchandise in 2021.

Back