Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I don't believe people themselves can change. Only in very rare instances.
I've seen it enough to question how rare it is. I once thought as you do, but I've been proven wrong many times now.
I don't know, maybe you've been luckier in that regard.
I don't know that it's luck so much as a combination of exposure and time.

Is "little" really necessary when you are already calling them Napoleon's? :LOL:
LEAVE NAPPY ALONE! HE WAS AVERAGE! IT WAS JUST BRITISH SEETHE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
leave-britney-alone-chris-crockerc.jpg

I've seen it enough to question how rare it is. I once thought as you do, but I've been proven wrong many times now.

I don't know that it's luck so much as a combination of exposure and time.
Eh, I don't know. I've met countless people. I can't think of any that changed. The ones that I and me and mine forgave ended up becoming worse. I think one chance is often enough. Forgiveness is overrated.

So...........Is group therapy over? Does anyone want to talk about the movie???
MCU Peter’s suit and blue shirt being the same as Raimi Spiderman is being used to prove that Ock sees his Peter not MCU Peter.

So MCU Peter must see another Peter in a reflection (or does he) hence him looking at that car window in the trailer.

Last edited:
You'd think all the therapy talk would be taking place on the Suicide Squad thread, but somehow it happened in the Spiderman thread? Is it because Peter Parker?
Wor-Gar (I think) posted a photo of some mass shooter or something and I didn't recognize it, darthkostis elaborated, I went on a tangent with darthkostis and ********* CAN THEY JUST RELEASE THE MOVIE ALREADY!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back