Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i’m hoping that multiverse convergence theory is wrong.

3 is a must for me.
I am starting to think that the suit is more of a gesture towards Tobey Spidey. Convergence...interesting cause this is supposedly bringing in vampires/mutants/etc. How are you going to achieve that with this? Inhabit someone else's body? Brought from one multiverse to another? How can there be different looking Peter Parkers? I wonder if anything goes it goes. I hope the pic of Tobey and Maguire together holds true.
What she wants two guys tho…. I mean idk if I’m into that sorta thing

What if he's dressed like Sonic?

Then I will consider…
Just don't look him in the eyes...or to tell him to go through the rings. He might be wearing a ring already. :giggle:

Last edited:
I am starting to think that the suit is more of a gesture towards Tobey Spidey. Convergence...interesting cause this is supposedly bringing in vampires/mutants/etc. How are you going to achieve that with this? Inhabit someone else's body? Brought from one multiverse to another? How can there be different looking Peter Parkers? I wonder if anything goes it goes. I hope the pic of Tobey and Maguire together holds true.

Just don't look him in the eyes...or to tell him to go through the rings. He might be wearing a ring already. :giggle:
1630210543838.gif

Anybody seeing this in the theater?

Not so fast. You're trying to change the subject with a silly question, but we don't just get to move away from a Sonic the hedgehog threesome. We must talk about this issue until something more twisted and horrible changes the direction of the thread, and the cycle begins all over again. 😌

Anybody seeing this in the thester
Not so fast. You're trying to change the subject with a silly question, but we don't just get to move away from a Sonic the hedgehog threesome. We must talk about this issue until something more twisted and horrible changes the direction of the thread, and the cycle begins all over again. 😌
lol a sonic the hedgehog threesome is a concept that I thought of since I first turned on the sega at a mere 5 yrs old. It’s not something I take lightly. There is a lot of planning involved

There is no way to not have all three in a scene together. It would be like not having Luke, Leia and Han together after all these years...
Well thank goodness marvel side of Disney is stupid like the Star Wars side.
They’d pretty much kill off Tobey and Andrew and Holland would a British girl with no personality or character. Also miles would be there but he’s the janitor 🙄

Guess that could be Holland.
Nah that’s Tobey. And this is a leaked pic cause it’s taken down by Sony a couple times. Glad to see Garfield getting another shot. He will most likely shine with better writing and better story and action sequences. His suit looks amazing as always.

damn this film is going to be legendary. I have t been this hyped for a Spider-Man film since 2007.

What she wants two guys tho…. I mean idk if I’m into that sorta thing
andy-samberg-threeway.gif

Technically, if you do it with someone wearing a Symbiote, it is a threeway.
Anybody seeing this in the theater?
Nope. I'm not going to the theatres in the Winter. I'll just wait for all the dollies. I'll probably go watch Strange 2 though.

Back