Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speechless. as always, your scans ROCK. Keep coming and you know what Squider, I keep lot lots of your scans. hahhaah hope dont mind.

Everytime I see your scans, It makes me to buy the nice expensive camera. do you know which brand I should after?
Againg, thanks for the awesome scans.

Rgds
Amin Ko

Speechless. as always, your scans ROCK. Keep coming and you know what Squider, I keep lot lots of your scans. hahhaah hope dont mind.

Everytime I see your scans, It makes me to buy the nice expensive camera. do you know which brand I should after?
Againg, thanks for the awesome scans.

Rgds
Amin Ko

Your collection and display deserve a nice camera!

You can't go wrong with either a Nikon or Canon, I have both and they're great.

SS Red Skull PF

DSC_0775.jpg

DSC_0777.jpg

DSC_0778.jpg

DSC_0784.jpg

DSC_0801.jpg

Last edited:
Your collection and display deserve a nice camera!

You can't go wrong with either a Nikon or Canon, I have both and they're great.

Ok Bro, I hear you. will do.

Any specific model should I look for?

Currently I just own the handy SONY camera for USD 400 something. lollllllll

And right after I saw yr RED SKULL posts, I save all good scans on my computer and purchase one from board member. You are dangerous hahaahaa:lol

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Ok Bro, I hear you. will do.

Any specific model should I look for?

Currently I just own the handy SONY camera for USD 400 something. lollllllll

And right after I saw yr RED SKULL posts, I save all good scans on my computer and purchase one from board member. You are dangerous hahaahaa:lol

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Let me know how much you are willing to spend and I can suggest a few.

I've been told some people are not happy about my pics, something about compulsvie buying.:angelsmil:lol

damn, i thinks i need to get my pieces on display. your displays and pics, leave me feeling like i'm missing out. i can see myself putting more of my efforts into pf statues though, don't get me wrong the dios and others are nice ( i have some also) but the pf's are were it's at.
thanks for opening my eyes.

ps. i can also see the hawkeye as a favorite, never saw it up close like that, it's got alot going for it with all the props on the base.

The cabinets are made by a company called Universal, stumbled upon them at a furniture store and were the only ones that I could find that would fit the larger PF's.

hey squider, if you don't mind me asking how deep are those cabinets? and were abouts did you locate them? in edmonton? i am going up to edmonton tommorow, and i have to find some nice displays. seems that everything that i find is about 15-16" deep, and i don't know if the statues such as the thing and hulk will fit in that measurement. wondering if yours are the same or are they deeper, and if so then i'd like to see if i could get some deeper ones, if yours are deeper.
thanks
doug

hey squider, if you don't mind me asking how deep are those cabinets? and were abouts did you locate them? in edmonton? i am going up to edmonton tommorow, and i have to find some nice displays. seems that everything that i find is about 15-16" deep, and i don't know if the statues such as the thing and hulk will fit in that measurement. wondering if yours are the same or are they deeper, and if so then i'd like to see if i could get some deeper ones, if yours are deeper.
thanks
doug

PM sent your way.

Let me know how much you are willing to spend and I can suggest a few.

I've been told some people are not happy about my pics, something about compulsvie buying.:angelsmil:lol

Ok so how much is the good start. USD 2000 to USD 2500 enough? at least I am eying the latest and easy to use one.

They must be serious if your scans are no good. in this forum, I only save lots of scans from two people, you and PIX4R. hahahh so you know what I means. If no good, why do i hv to keep? :lol:banana

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Back