Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Squider, your collection's awesomeness is growing exponentially. :google

The Fedex/UPS trucks must have a VIP parking spot out front of your house.

:lol
If they didn't charge me so much for brokerage and customs fees, I'd invite them in for a drink, except the UPS driver, she's a b!#ch.:D That's how well I know them.

Thought I better pick this one up before Abomination comes out.

BD Hulk Classic

DSC_0888.jpg

DSC_0884.jpg

DSC_0886.jpg

DSC_0887.jpg

DSC_0872.jpg

DSC_0877.jpg

DSC_0873.jpg

DSC_0869.jpg

What up squids

LOL....^^^^ UPS....I hate extra fees....they charge enough to ship ^^^^....^^^^ that beotch! pranfanity filter turned on :rotfl

the bronze bro...u need the bronzes,,,they are awesome

Me no likey the faux.

Repaints of old pieces, plus higher prices...not cool. Real bronze, now that's a different story.

BTW, when are we going to see pics with the new camera? Better be quick before you sell everything!:lol

Me no likey the faux.

Repaints of old pieces, plus higher prices...not cool. Real bronze, now that's a different story.

BTW, when are we going to see pics with the new camera? Better be quick before you sell everything!:lol

lol..its all gone....well most of it....I got ^^^^loads of boxes in my foyer waiting to go to the UPS Store....but that SRT8 on the driveway makes it all worth it...:banana

lol..its all gone....well most of it....I got ^^^^loads of boxes in my foyer waiting to go to the UPS Store....but that SRT8 on the driveway makes it all worth it...

Congrats on the new ride Dennis! Enjoy it!:banana

With all of the excitement with the Red Skull PF, I thought the Cap VS Red Skull diorama needed a redo. Very under rated but nevertheless one of my favorite dios!

Enjoy!

DSC_0910.jpg

DSC_0913.jpg

DSC_0921.jpg

DSC_0929.jpg

DSC_0925.jpg

DSC_0926.jpg

DSC_0918.jpg

Last edited:
Did you win the 6/49 or something? How do you afford all these awesome pieces. Not to mention your house must be 10,000 sq feet to display all this good stuff.

:lol

I wish on both counts.

Some of these pieces I've had for awhile and just reshooting for the fun of it.
And for the house, I am desperately running out of room....for the boxes, not the statues, just the boxes. Somedays, I wish I had the balls to throw them out.:lol

Back