Squider's Collection Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

I wish on both counts.

Some of these pieces I've had for awhile and just reshooting for the fun of it.
And for the house, I am desperately running out of room....for the boxes, not the statues, just the boxes. Somedays, I wish I had the balls to throw them out.:lol

awsome pieces mate.

and as far for the boxes same here sometimes i looks inside my closet, shake my head and walk away.:lol

I am always amazed and ah struck with your Collection, Your Pic's are a reference I use when looking at a new addition to my Collection because of the closeups and all the angles, Because it's hard to see some pieces in person and now have made a decision on afew Statues that i would like to get in the near future, I will continue to check your Collection out in the Future for more Cool Pic's, Thanks

I am always amazed and ah struck with your Collection, Your Pic's are a reference I use when looking at a new addition to my Collection because of the closeups and all the angles, Because it's hard to see some pieces in person and now have made a decision on afew Statues that i would like to get in the near future, I will continue to check your Collection out in the Future for more Cool Pic's, Thanks

I'm glad to hear it. This is all I am trying to achieve with my pics, showing them at their best to anyone who enjoys statues as much as I do.:woo

You may have already noticed but on the first page is a 'table of contents' listing each piece with the page you can find it on. Should help when you're looking for a specific piece for reference.

I'm glad to hear it. This is all I am trying to achieve with my pics, showing them at their best to anyone who enjoys statues as much as I do.:woo

You may have already noticed but on the first page is a 'table of contents' listing each piece with the page you can find it on. Should help when you're looking for a specific piece for reference.

Thanks for your reply, your table of Contents is a Great help. I recently scored a Red Skull PF, which I will have in my Collection soon, Looking forward to more Pic's soon Squider, Thanks

Dynamic Forces Wolverine 1:1 Bust

DSC_1036.jpg

DSC_1014.jpg

DSC_1019.jpg

DSC_1020.jpg

Awesome pics Squider, as always, as I always say.

But what's up with his red eyes? does Logan have a prescription for glaucoma?

Back