SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's kind of a relief. If they're going to showcase ESB at the con, there are a lot of other figures that I'd prefer they chose to represent the anniversary.

Dont hold your breath on a Boba at SDCC...in a recent ask sideshow, they said that they have plans to do both Boba and Jango but not in the very near future.

Didn't they say we were close to seeing Jango (although that could slyly have been referring to his clones) first? So he might be at SDCC.

Canceled my throne awhile ago.... Once the Emperor is in my hands I'll then decide if I want to add the throne or not. I want to display him with the EX head and that might look best with him standing.

I want to display him with the EX head and that might look best with him standing.
:lecture

Only way to do it IMHO.

TorturePalpatine2321.jpg

In time I did be getting an additional Emperor to sit on the throne. Definitely displaying the Ex. standing.

I always like the idea of large accessories but they just take up so much room. I have the Idol Pedestal for Indy and although I love the concept it's just so bulky. Takes up an entire shelf in a detolf.

Will probably nix the Cantina table too.... even though I was really wanting it at one point.

I was one of those clamoring for Sideshow to come out with the throne- "It's a must buy." and "I will have it." :lol But in the end the price just killed it for me. Especially when I can put the money towards another figure instead of a $140 polystone accessory.

I need to cancel this... I eventually want the throne, but have other things coming this month that take priority.

Canceled, ordering from a dealer.

Ditto...

I always like the idea of large accessories but they just take up so much room. I have the Idol Pedestal for Indy and although I love the concept it's just so bulky. Takes up an entire shelf in a detolf.

I'll take it if you don't want it...

I was one of those clamoring for Sideshow to come out with the throne- "It's a must buy." and "I will have it." :lol But in the end the price just killed it for me. Especially when I can put the money towards another figure instead of a $140 polystone accessory.

I think this is still a must... adds a lot to the character...

I'm with you, but this may be the only "environment" I ever buy. I just feel that the throne is such a huge part of the character and look. I got the exclusive for the heck of it, but I think the throne display really presents the character as the "overseer" that he is, doubt I'll feel the urge to display him otherwise too often.

Back