SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tired of being hooked into purchases out of the desire to have an entire line. My shelves look a lot cooler when they're filled with figures I love.

My philosophy as well :exactly: but T2 is the first line I'm going completionist on :slap

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl u are a funny guy Flos and that's why we love u.

:lol It's true! Like with the Emperor.... He's going to look awesome and people will notice him..... on the other hand no one ever says anything nice about Commander Praji, or even notices him for that matter.

I'll like the Emperor and he'll have a presence in my collection, while I do dig Praji but no one has EVER said "wow, cool imperial dude.".... I dunno. :dunno

You know what I mean though. A figure that's cool from it's own merit is awesome while a figure that's only cool when paired with other figures isn't really all that special.

I dig your display Marf.... All HQ figures. It looks fantastic.

Thanks man :bow

You know what I mean though. A figure that's cool from it's own merit is awesome while a figure that's only cool when paired with other figures isn't really all that special.

I definitely see what you're saying. I think I'm uncharacteristically collecting the T2 line because it's the first license the big boys of 1/6 have done that has a deep-seated connection with my adolescent years. It's got me all shook up. :slap

Mines getting the axe, ill buy at another time, these are not pieces that will be hard to come by

It's be nice to have some sign that the Emperor himself will be coming soon, don't want to have just the throne for too long.

If in that sentence you're implying that I'm keeping my order, then you're correct, the Emperor not being out yet won't stop me from getting it, it was one of my most wanted elements of when we finally got ROTJ Emperor, just sucks the fun out the the figure for it isn't out yet. Yes I could put Sidisou in there, but it's not the same, ROTS Emperor didn't sit in it, ROTJ did, and even though it's the same guy, I feel there's a difference.

If in that sentence you're implying that I'm keeping my order, then you're correct, the Emperor not being out yet won't stop me from getting it, it was one of my most wanted elements of when we finally got ROTJ Emperor, just sucks the fun out the the figure for it isn't out yet. Yes I could put Sidisou in there, but it's not the same, ROTS Emperor didn't sit in it, ROTJ did, and even though it's the same guy, I feel there's a difference.

:lol:lol:lol:yess:

just sucks the fun out that the figure for it isn't out yet.

It also sucks that International customers, well any customers, have to pay to have the Throne shipped and then pay again for the Emperor later on, I ordered them together at 4am in the morning, I'd like them shipped together. :gah:

I don't care about having an empty Throne for a while, just the double shipping costs.

Throne is cancelled.

Last edited:
Anyone want to cancel my throne for me? I am in the Philippines and am at a house that doesn't have long distance. :monkey2

I am putting my Hasbro Empereor on this throne! THAT"LL teach Sideshow a lesson!

AND I'm going to take pictures of it and post them here!

Back