SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to hear the stories about how the top falls off and crashes through 2 shelves and a side wall of a Detolf. :lol

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Finally got mine today. I am pretty disgusted with myself for spending this much money on a chair, which is not very impressive in person, and feels slightly small. I'm also too lazy to return it, so I guess I'm stuck with it. :huh

And someone will justify rising prices with rising material costs..but if things were made properly it would be a bit easier pill to swallow..this looks like something someone did quickly to attach the two.

I got mine and it was fine, when I get my Palpatine and if I don't like it then I'll give it the boot. So far so meh. My Cobra Throne is more impressive.

What would be great is if the secondary market value on this thing drops to below a $100 before the Emperor ships :lol

Got mine yesterday, it is very nice looking, but a tad too small. Just looking at the photos of the chair in the movie show that the top of the chair should sit noticeably higher. Oh well, gonna need to make the emperor slouch a bit...

Got mine yesterday, it is very nice looking, but a tad too small. Just looking at the photos of the chair in the movie show that the top of the chair should sit noticeably higher. Oh well, gonna need to make the emperor slouch a bit...

Nah, from all the pics I've seen, The Emperor has to slouch in his throne. It's just the way it's designed.

Back