SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whoa........double rainbow jawa all the way............almost a triple rainbow jawa.....oh my god, oh my god....what does this mean?????.............:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

:monkey1..................:wave

The Jawa figure there is a plush we had for our TheForce.net Romania Anniversary. So it has a Romanian flag on it :wave :D

Hey, look what I got today!!!

001nb.jpg

Nice, eh??

sorry to see this. As for the damages on the throne it seems it happened on the joint where that epoxy/glue was applied. Wish the throne had been made in 2 separate parts and connected with a screw or something not with glue.

getting the Throne so soon before The Emperor is like getting your fries way before the burger... no one likes cold fries.

Last edited:
getting the Throne so soon before The Emperor is like getting your fries way before the burger... no one likes cold fries.

It's like getting an empty fry box. . . that has a hole in the bottom.

Totally useless and damaged to boot.

Man I feel bad for those that are having problems. SS will take care of you. I got mine a few days ago from a SS affiliate for 10% off. I'm very happy with it and there isn't anything wrong with it. It turn very Smoothly to boot.

A Death Star window behind the Throne would look killer. I think that might be my next project. :yess:

This should be made out of 100% polystone and solid to the T. For the price and money it should at least weights 15-20lbs. :exactly:

Man I feel bad for those that are having problems. SS will take care of you. I got mine a few days ago from a SS affiliate for 10% off. I'm very happy with it and there isn't anything wrong with it. It turn very Smoothly to boot.

A Death Star window behind the Throne would look killer. I think that might be my next project. :yess:

That would have been awesome. And if you make one, I'm sure will look great with Palps and his throne.

ok, have just mocked up some plans to make a backdrop in my Detolf for the throne, may have to get plenty of advice from Dorgs on this one

How did you do that?

I simply measured my shelf space & the height of the throne, found a good clear pic from ROTJ & placed it in Adobe illustrator scaled the pic to size then traced the window, now to print out place on some styrene or foamcore and cut away I guess
PS. thanks Rex

Last edited:
Let me know if you need the illustrator file or the full window, please note I missed a curve in one of the windows as well oops.
PS I'd double check the measurements I was kinda rushing when I did that :p

PPS also note the outer circle on the right shouldn't be there so if you cut that it's kinda going to fall apart LOL! I'm int he process of working out how to do part of the side windows on the curve

If you can produce the whole window that would be great.:rock

I haven't quite decided how to arrange the dio yet so that would give me more options.

Here you go Coco, look forward to that display, get busy :impatient:
The dotted lines are the approximate floor & chair heights

again the outer most circle shouldn't exist I just like it there (really it marks the curve for the side windows)

I simply measured my shelf space & the height of the throne, found a good clear pic from ROTJ & placed it in Adobe illustrator scaled the pic to size then traced the window, now to print out place on some styrene or foamcore and cut away I guess

You 'traced' the windows: you mean you actually redrew it with the pen tool, or, is there an outline function for shapes, like there is for fonds for instance?

Back