SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to this. This is one of the latest SS EX's that actually has some significance.

(might be hard to get down the road even with 1000 LE. Cause it is THE EMPEROR!)

How many Ventress ex's are there? And there's no comparing the popularity between the two characters Emperor PWNS!

Love the look of the emperor. I will be displaying him on the throne, so I am just getting the regular. I did just receive an e-mail about the throne now coming with a free gift if I order it now. Funny how I pre-0rdered it and have already received it. Next time I will wait so that I can either get it cheaper through a retailer or get a free gift. I feel like sometimes the loyal customers that order right away and keep their orders, get screwed.

Love the look of the emperor. I will be displaying him on the throne, so I am just getting the regular. I did just receive an e-mail about the throne now coming with a free gift if I order it now. Funny how I pre-0rdered it and have already received it. Next time I will wait so that I can either get it cheaper through a retailer or get a free gift. I feel like sometimes the loyal customers that order right away and keep their orders, get screwed.

Yep, personally unless its an exclusive I'll get it from a retailer.

If the visage displayed at Comic-Con is indeed the production deco, then I dare say that this is the best Sideshow portrait yet. The gaunt physique of the Pro-body definitely hurts the overall figure though.

Flash does bring out subtle paint details, so I doubt the age spots will be that noticeable in person.

I'm actually really looking forward to seeing if i can find a pose on the throne that works with the exclusive head! Oh, and it does look great, though I'll probably still repaint him, and that costume is gonna need some water treatment. Where's his neck? And why do they always pose him like his ankles are broken!

I think the exclusive head can work on the throne, it could be like when he delivers the line "You, like your father, are now, mine."

Emperor_Palpatine_by_SculptorTim.jpg

Still love Tim's work.

I get that it might seem childish, but really, it's an extra, probably wouldn't cost that much more to include it, so even if people thought it looked cheesy, it'd just be a matter of not using those hands and those that loved it could pose him going all Sith on Luke.

Hot Toys gave Whiplash electric bolts :lecture

I get that it might seem childish, but really, it's an extra, probably wouldn't cost that much more to include it, so even if people thought it looked cheesy, it'd just be a matter of not using those hands and those that loved it could pose him going all Sith on Luke.

Hot Toys gave Whiplash electric bolts :lecture

Seems like it would've been easy enough doing the lightning and both hands as one transparent blue plastic piece (same plastic as the lightsabers), then just painting the hands to match his face and adding Pro pegs.

Yeah, doesn't seem complicated to me. It really burned seeing Whiplash have it, if HT can get away with it in their price range and all, why can't Sideshow step up and add something like that.

Back