SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lightning would have been a cool addition, at least if someone didn't want to use it you could put it away. Would go well with the Ex scowl face which I'm looking forward to.

Sideshow could nail the lightning no doubt about it.

I've gone off the Throne, I may get it later.

Well the good news is, if that is a prod sample at SDCC, his progress is pretty damn good, so I'll accept the slowness if that's the end result.

Now, if the regulars ship and Ex. people wait extra just for the additional head...:emperor

IMG_0488.JPG

I hope they also included the sculpted neck so he looks more like this
Emperor-Palpatine.jpg

I hope they also included the sculpted neck so he looks more like this
Emperor-Palpatine.jpg

I'm glad he'll need some adjusting! I feel a little gypped when I can't customize a little.... I'm thinking full repaint, water treatment for the robes, replace the clasp with the larger Hasbro one..... Let me see, what else.

I gotta say, it's one good looking figure though! This is the one I've been waiting for, and I can't wait to see everyone's pics!!

I'll definitely pick one up once Palps ships... but I'm gonna wait for the price to drop considerably.

I'd also like to see more in-hand pics from the group here of the Emperor in his chair first.

Experience in collecting saves you a ton of money, doesn't it? Sure, it's nice to buy the whole ensemble at once, but why? I'm not in a hurry.

Palps will look fine standing with his cane for a while. And you can't use the angry face on the throne.

Experience in collecting saves you a ton of money, doesn't it? Sure, it's nice to buy the whole ensemble at once, but why? I'm not in a hurry.

Palps will look fine standing with his cane for a while. And you can't use the angry face on the throne.

I agree. But I use the angry face where ever I like. Especially on the throne. :lol

i'd like the throne right now, but i know that as soon as SDCC is over i'm gonna get shipping notices for the emperor, the 41st clone, firefly, and probably a bunch of other things all at once.

Back