SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stupid FedEx were they ones damaging my SS 1:6 Vader package, and then had to destroy mine as per SS request and get a total replacement. The FedEx have a customs office in Bucharest, 500 km from my city and they open up packages there, no one supervises them when doing so. When packages are sent by USPS there is customs office in my city and they open up packages in front of the customer. FedEx are expensive and unprofessional.:(

Damn , i hate read this things , totally agree with you last line JK , Million dollars in advertising for nothing, and above they are very expensive.....

Samurai%20Star%20Wars%20Art4.jpg

I would think the weather stuff and the Polynesian honies stuff would make up for it.

It rains nearly everyday and the "honies" mostly weigh about a duece and a half.

Don't get me wrong, it is nice and probably the best place I have been stationed. But, after a while it does wear on you. The people are nice for the most part. I guess dealing with the State Govt. and the school system have tarnished my opinion.

Damn!!! After all the waiting for the Throne to be cleared by Brazilian customs and having to pay almost $70 it arrived DAMAGED!:gah:
The base was separated from the chair and the hole where the base supposed to be attached was all cracked! I bought this from Corner Store and now I am trying to get a replacement from them. I never had a problem like this with COrner Store and I really hope they deal with this kind of issues quickly.
Anyways I got screwed because I will probably have to pay Custom fees again on the replacement piece. I am so pissed!

Sucks man, sorry to hear that. Don't blame CornerStore though, there are at least 3 other cases of the exact same breakage reported in this thread. :slap

Sucks man, sorry to hear that. Don't blame CornerStore though, there are at least 3 other cases of the exact same breakage reported in this thread. :slap

Didn't someone say that their broken one was missing some packing foam between the base and chair? Sounded like the factory missed something when packing some of these up.

Thanks for the good words bro. I know it is not Corner Store' falt. I just want to know how they will handle this. Until now they have been doing great and answering promptly all my e-mails.

Last edited:
The attachment ot the chair with the screw should have been made of metal. I do not know Who is the dumb guy that projected this piece but it is obvious that you would get damages. They put a metal screw to go into the polystone(Chair) in the only and very weak joint of the piece. They should have put a Wide metal screw nut inside the polystone.
I am at work now but as soon as I get home I am gonna post pics so you guys can have a better idea of what I am talking about.
I advise all the owners of this piece to handle it very carefully!

Plastic would have been just fine.

Totally agree, though my throne has no problem, I think plastic would have been better for this. Easy to make, not expensive, not so fragile and if made well could look good ad resin. For people saying plastic is bad just look at Kotobukiya statues and you can see high quality in PVC

For people saying plastic is bad just look at Kotobukiya statues and you can see high quality in PVC

And that would be my problem with Sideshow if they made it out of plastic or PVC or whatever. As long as they can say it's "High quality" they can make the price also of "high quality" :lol

Back