SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

I didn't notice that before. My attention span has really shrunk. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

I own all of SW 1/6, I will own SW once again!!!

Really? :confused:

funny-dog-pictures-oh-really.jpg

Just don't recall seeing you post in here.... "rise my friend"

LOLz.

Just checked on Sideshows site and there are only 2 items listed as "Environments" in the Star Wars Section...

1) Han in Carbonite

2) Jabbas Throne

Both retail at $199.99

Thrawns thone is an "Exclusive" and works out at $145 (less the figure cost of $79.99)

I think we can expect a price tag of $199.99 for the throne, but I hope it includes a bit of "display potential" i.e. some floor and wall /window section.

But hey, this is sideshow, who knows what we'll get?

whats with his face..??? looks bad...to much stuff in it...

whats with his face..??? looks bad...to much stuff in it...

Maybe not the best picture Shai? :dunno I have faith in them. Besides its not like their 1/6th scale paint flakes or anything, right? :monkey5

Definitely looking forward to next Friday. Can't wait to see what comes with the figure - and chair, after all it say's the chair is 1:6th scale Environment! Could that mean a section of the deck and dare we hope... the window!
Hate to imagine what the price would be if it did, but I'd like to see it! Can see myself cancelling the Medicom Kaneda & Bike to cover the cost of these two.:naughty

The window would be cool. I once saw a picture of a guy who had a replica of that window constructed into one of the walls in his house. If I remember correctly, it had a great view as well.

This is good news, now I don't have to worry about getting another Stormie to flank Vader. He'll go perfectly standing next to the Emperor and his throne, and I can use that Stormtrooper to have a Clone/Storm Trooper evolution shelf

A plus of the throne is having the Emperor sitting in next to Vader wil help compensate for Vader's height.

Thrawn's throne is under $150 and it is probably the same size or bigger than Palp's. So $150 is probably a good guess since it is sold seperately. Cobra Commander's throne was $200 at a lot bigger.

Don't be fooled, the Emperor's throne is much bigger than you think it is. Take Thrawn's chair and add a huge piece on top.

But Thrawn's chair is wider and has a screen. I'd say they really are pretty close in size. The Emperor's does come up above him though, so it may be slightly bigger. But still, after the cost of Thrawn, his chair is about $120-130. The Emperor's should be $150 considering Cobra Commander's is HUGE and has a large base around it for only $200. Jabba's throne was $200, although that was a few years ago. But I will be surprised if this is more than $150. Anything over $175 is robbery.

But like the price is going to stop any of us from ordering :lol

I just want to see more of the face. Sold on the chair, sold on the costume, sold on it all really, but I'm just psyched to see the portrait, my favorite thing, visually, with Palpatine is the look of all those wrinkles, it's such an interesting design to me.

I just want to see more of the face. Sold on the chair, sold on the costume, sold on it all really, but I'm just psyched to see the portrait, my favorite thing, visually, with Palpatine is the look of all those wrinkles, it's such an interesting design to me.

He looks like an over-nuked hot dog. :lol

They'll charge just as much (if not more) for this as Yawn's Throne just because they know they can.

I personally would have liked to see some teeth in the sculpt, or a slightly open mouth. It always seemed to me the Emperor was constanly talking or something else to keep his mouth open most of the time. I mean he could have been smiling or angry but I think those brown teeth would have added to the creepy old man image. Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky and get two heads! Even if one ends up an exlcusive?

And of course I just did a custom for myself. Grrrrrrr

Look's awesome! :emperor

I personally would have liked to see some teeth in the sculpt, or a slightly open mouth. It always seemed to me the Emperor was constanly talking or something else to keep his mouth open most of the time. I mean he could have been smiling or angry but I think those brown teeth would have added to the creepy old man image. Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky and get two heads! Even if one ends up an exlcusive?

I would've liked to have seen the arrogant smile. It sums up his character in that movie perfectly.

emperor.jpg

Back