SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

sideshow_emperor01.jpg

this one is the shat.no caca here.

That dude would not give anyone a second chance. Join us or DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly I don't like the Emperor Bust. It looks too much like an interpretation of the character, rather than an accurate depiction. Not sure if that's what they were going for or not, but had he been film-accurate, I might have not eaten for a month in order to get it. Also, he's way too pink. He was pretty much just pale and white in ROTJ, just a little pink around the eyes.

Sorry for complaining. :monkey1

However I think the 1:6 Emperor looks awesome! Can't wait for more detailed photos.

Sadly I don't like the Emperor Bust. It looks too much like an interpretation of the character, rather than an accurate depiction. Not sure if that's what they were going for or not, but had he been film-accurate, I might have not eaten for a month in order to get it. Also, he's way too pink. He was pretty much just pale and white in ROTJ, just a little pink around the eyes.

Sorry for complaining. :monkey1

However I think the 1:6 Emperor looks awesome! Can't wait for more detailed photos.

Nah I think you are right Agen, I was maybe hoping for a update on the 1:1 bust also. It does seem to be more a representation of the character and the piece is still amazing but like you stated not exactly as if the Emperor were standing or sitting in your room. I would like a bust to where it truly represents the character as if it were in real life or as close as they could come to it.

Even said that I still would like to have that piece in my collection whenever it comes time to collecting more 1:1 bust on my end. Until then I'll wait it out.

So weird to see you in the SW forum Ski. GTF outta here! :)

It's a tricky bust to photograph, but I swear in person, it makes me feel like McDiarmid is right there out of Jedi. Some of the details to complete the bust were based on Sith because they didn't figure out his hair and all for Jedi, but the core look to the bust feels straight out of Jedi and I love it.

What a pity... a little tartar control toothpaste and millions wouldn't have had to die. :huh

Well, there's always "service" droids. But with the lack of doorknobs, they're probably not that good at polishing. :p

frenchmaid30009aw.jpg

LOL - I love it when a thread goes AWOL.

Especially when it's nothing to do with me!

DG

Ignore Dorgs Nam! He's missus is away for the weekend and I have it on good authority that he's beenat the cooking sherry... Again.

Oh dear we'll get muscle pics all over the thread with Ski in here :lol

Ignore Dorgs Nam! He's missus is away for the weekend and I have it on good authority that he's beenat the cooking sherry... Again.

Ironically, couldn't be further from the truth. :lol She's home with a bun in the oven and we're already on the T-minus countdown. :horror:lol

Back