SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

I would've liked to have seen the arrogant smile. It sums up his character in that movie perfectly.

emperor.jpg

Not to fond of that grin though, reminds me too much of the look Julius has after getting his cherry popped in Twins. :lol

They really should have gone with something more expressive though. I thought that was a mistake with the Sidious sculpt as well, too placid.

They really should have gone with something more expressive though. I thought that was a mistake with the Sidious sculpt as well, too placid.

I can't find it, but the grin/grimace Ian has without showing teeth is the one I would've gone with.

I say 200$ for the chair.Why? Cause they can.And they will.

I say 200$ for the chair.Why? Cause they can.And they will.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

They are going to capitalize of the SW SS moes :lol I'll be there though, so capitalize on dese as well.

Anyone think that the 1:1 bust will get an update for Pal?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rovIqV11kpo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rovIqV11kpo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I felt terrible for Windu at :51....... terrible :monkey2

Awesome and I'm getting them both!
:chew:emperor
Something,something,something Darkside!

yeah that was mess up what happen to Windu. The emperor was just playing with him and then he shocks the life out of him.

I'm sitting in a real chair right now, its leather and it reclines. I'll happily sell it to you guys for $200. :lol

Seriously theres no reason at all that thing should not be plastic and cost only $25 extra.

woohoo....even the missus has said the Emp & the throne are must haves in my collection :emperor:chew:banana

sames with mine Shock!!!!She even said to me "you want this...DONT you?"rotfl

cant wait.and i have my Shocktrooper shipping from CF next week mate :)

The shocktrooper is a nice looking fig, I'm going to take it easy on any new ones though until the emp comes, I've spent up big the last couple of months, as far as clones I'll probably only get Cody, the 501st & Gree & Barc trooper if they come out

It looks great but maybe a little too much of the pinkish hue?

No. Tim Miller sculpted this one.

Very cool, I really like Tim's sculpting style. Oluf's work is really nice, but the style seems softer compared to others. I find Tim, Trev and Andy B all to have a similar style of sculpture.

Back