SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks WG, nice to see you posting a bit more in the SW section. It's like it's 2008 and everybody loved this section! :lol What next Pixeltwin office pics? :duh

Thanks WG, nice to see you posting a bit more in the SW section. It's like it's 2008 and everybody loved this section! :lol What next Pixeltwin office pics? :duh

:lol

I only wish it didn't get dark so quick so I could have done a little more with it. Anyway, leaves room for others to have some fun.

I'll be futzing him this weekend, maybe some naughty pics in the process. I think this figure will definitely take well to the water treatment. It won't take much work at all to get this figure looking like a miniature Ian standing on your shelf.

My new favorite fig!

Last comment, I really want the throne...but I gotta say he looks awesome just standing with his cane. For those who passed on the throne, I think you'll be very happy.

Last edited:
Who knows what he's even got under there. :horror
Allow me to satiate your morbid curiosity.
PalpyIsAKenDoll-DE.jpg

Great pics Wor-Gar and Deak Starkiller! Palps looks great and indeed the differewnce between the 2 heads is huge. The EX looks way better. Now to find a way to show his angry face on the throne and not make him look constipated.

Awesome pics guys!!!!Love the look of the Ex and glad i have it on order!!!!
i think the challenge will be how to make the normal head look so F__KEN awesome now!!!!therein lies the real challenge.

Hot damn WG!!! The exclusive head looks sick... that is the Emperor :lecture :lecture :lecture

Those who won't be getting the exclusive must be very sad :monkey2

No kidding. pixeltwin's office, TheJosh's doilie. King Darkness's back porch. Rook's brick wall. Wor-Gar's kitchen.

:monkey2

Don't forget tomandshell's swingset! :lol

I get mine on Friday. That is, if I don't miss UPS - I work all day. Grrrr!

Anyway, the pics look fantastic! I can't wait to see more.

Wor-Gar's pics sealed the deal for me.

I had pre-ordered the exclusive and then cancelled. But now his pics show just how amazing the exclusive noggin looks with the fig and it's a must-get.

Just reordered it.

Back