SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

picture.php

derailed.jpg

Ohhh I know a moderator who needs to get in there and set things right....

Thanks guys. Yeah, it'll be my second. My girl turns four on the 20th, when he's due to make his debut. I'm really not looking forward to all the forthcoming "Whassamatta wit'choo?!" incidents... :(:lol

Wor-Gar... it's the stupid people breeding like guppies, you need to worry about. ;)

But to get back on topic, I'm really surprised they didn't save this guy until the 30th anny for Jedi. It's not that much farther away and I think both he and an ROTJ reveal Vader would've been perfect for that.

Thanks guys. Yeah, it'll be my second. My girl turns four on the 20th, when he's due to make his debut. I'm really not looking forward to all the forthcoming "Whassamatta wit'choo?!" incidents... :(:lol

Wor-Gar... it's the stupid people breeding like guppies, you need to worry about. ;)

But to get back on topic, I'm really surprised they didn't save this guy until the 30th anny for Jedi. It's not that much farther away and I think both he and an ROTJ reveal Vader would've been perfect for that.

I was very surprised by this as well. In terms of Iconic characters for Jedi, it doesn't get much more iconic than this and I really couldn't believe that it happened this soon.

You bring up an interesting point though about a reveal Vader for the 30th Anniv of Jedi because you know they'll revisit Vader sooner or later. I'm really hoping for that and perhaps a 1/6 scale Biker Scout at least by then and hopefully before.

I was very surprised by this as well. In terms of Iconic characters for Jedi, it doesn't get much more iconic than this and I really couldn't believe that it happened this soon.

You bring up an interesting point though about a reveal Vader for the 30th Anniv of Jedi because you know they'll revisit Vader sooner or later. I'm really hoping for that and perhaps a 1/6 scale Biker Scout at least by then and hopefully before.

This soon? They've had the license for what, 4 years now!?! I'd say its about time they made the Emperor!

Likely we'll see the ESB Vader and Boba next year for the Anny, and likely 2013 will bring the reveal Vader and Chewbacca for the ROTJ Anny assuming they don't dump the 1:6 line by then.

This soon? They've had the license for what, 4 years now!?! I'd say its about time they made the Emperor!

They made the Emperor last year. Remember the 2-pack? Sheesh. :rolleyes::lol:p

Likely we'll see the ESB Vader and Boba next year for the Anny, and likely 2013 will bring the reveal Vader and Chewbacca for the ROTJ Anny assuming they don't dump the 1:6 line by then.

They made the Emperor last year. Remember the 2-pack? Sheesh. :rolleyes::lol:p

Holy crap... that was only last year? Time flies.

Every now and then, I get blown away realizing how old some of my figures are, I mean it's all within like 5 years, but still, some stuff feels like I got it yesterday and I realize I've had it for years. I'll have had Jabba the Hutt for 3 years this Februrary, but he still seems new to me.

Every now and then, I get blown away realizing how old some of my figures are, I mean it's all within like 5 years, but still, some stuff feels like I got it yesterday and I realize I've had it for years. I'll have had Jabba the Hutt for 3 years this Februrary, but he still seems new to me.

And with Sideshow's continual support of that environment, he'll be renewed with each figure that fits into that display.

And with Sideshow's continual support of that environment, he'll be renewed with each figure that fits into that display.

That's probably a big factor, it's not a piece that was done with nothing relevant to it since. Han and wall this past year, looks like at least the Gamorrean in 2010.

Back