SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He could have cleaned them up while he was at it.

Maybe all that lightning burned the nails off. That's what the EU guys would say. Probably written somewhere too.

Listen to yourselves. Worrying over the Emperor having long fingernails in Episode VI and short ones in Episode III?

It is obvious that his transformation happened in Episode III and he had not had the time to grow them out. By Episode VI, they had grown out.

Duh!

:)

my emp box got scrunched on the back corner thanks to the lack of styrofoam protection in the box.

my emp box got scrunched on the back corner thanks to the lack of styrofoam protection in the box.

So why is Sideshow going back to the small shipping boxes again? They are just asking for damaged box returns.

Thank you sirs. :)

SDC14003-1.jpg

This shot is super awesome! The lighting and the angle adds to the realism...When will mine arrived...

Maybe if we all start smashing the corners of our boxes and then asking for new ones.

In Sideshow's defense, though. Both of mine came in larger boxes even if they weren't the nice ones with the styrofoam.

Yes. He's just hunched over.
Ah...thank you sir.

P9020061.jpg

I love that Hammerhead is listed as Hammerhead, and not Momaw Nadon.
P9020062.jpg

P9020066.jpg

P9020072.jpg

P9020074.jpg

P9020077.jpg

P9020082.jpg

Well, Mikey...you didn't disappoint....very good collection of pics...in fact, the great Lord of the Sith is bringing out a lot of cool shots from everyone...looks great.

Keep 'em coming....look forward to adding a few of my own next week....

Mine arrived Thursday night while I was at work. Good thing my twin brother was home and he signed for it. He also opened the shipping box to make sure the figures box was in good condition and it was. I'll take pics Friday morning.

mine have left the fedex facility in Oakland about 7 hrs ago..2 of 2 items!!
cannot wait to add my pics to everyone elses!!

Awesome looking figure!!!
thanks for the pics everyone!!

I think he will look great with a BHST ;)

:thud:

Opened him up tonight and futzed him a bit, probably going to water treat the outer robe but I think he looks fantastic. Home run by Sideshow. I switched to the EX head right away and took a quick shot.

You have paid the price for your lack of vision!
100_3880.jpg

just checked my tracking..mine are at Oakland Fedex centre..:)

Hi Glenn,

I just checked mine... He's in Australia...
Fed Ex tracking location says "RYDALMERE AU".
ETA Monday 6th Sept. by 5.00pm.

I think we both should have him sometime next week.
Fingers crossed mate. Whats your 2nd package ?
Cheers,
Chad

Originally Posted by Customikey View Post
How he currently is displayed on my Detolf.

P9020126.jpg

Awesome! This is such a great pose, I think I may have to use this as
insperation for mine. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back