SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maul-Fan, those pics are incredible! Stills straight out of the movie! All I can do is stand in awe.

Got my Emperor and Throne over the weekend the more I look at this figure, the more I love it. It looks incredible next to Vader.

I'm no MaulFan, but here are a few poor photos from me:

"Send the fleet to the far side of Endor."
IMG_1433.jpg

"There it will stay, until called for."
IMG_1431.jpg

"I have been looking forward to completing your training."
IMG_1427.jpg

I have the exclusive headsculpt, but I've decided to display him without it. I like this pose much better, for some reason.

Last edited:

IMG_1433.jpg

"There it will stay, until called for."
IMG_1431.jpg

"I have been looking forward to completing your training."
IMG_1427.jpg

I have the exclusive headsculpt, but I've decided to display him without it. I like this pose much better, for some reason.

Nice pose!

awesome pics guys!!!
im almost ashamed to post mine when i get the EX Emperor now-these are all top notch pics for an amazing figure!!!

Great shot! What and where is that death star display from?? Looks fantastic.

Thanks. That is from the Hasbro 3"3/4 R2-Q5 action figure, and I simply made it light up with a puck light. The same with the emperor hologram which is a Hasbro TPM Palpatine hologram figure and also added a puck light underneath.

Awesome shots! :clap

IMG_1433.jpg

Really nice pose and photo here!!

A smiling sculpt would have been great... but the one that was most needed was the grimace. And I have to say after seeing all these in-hand shots it looks like one of Sideshow's best!

This was Tim Millers work correct?

A smiling sculpt would have been great... but the one that was most needed was the grimace. And I have to say after seeing all these in-hand shots it looks like one of Sideshow's best!

This was Tim Millers work correct?

Yup, this is Tim's awesome work.

As far as the expressions, since 2 heads are pretty much all we ever get, I think they went with the right 2 to sum him up. Smiling would be fun for photos but long term display, I think what we got works best.

Tim seems to be a force to be reckoned with... this looks to be some seriously great work. And his Gandalf was no slouch either :lecture

I'm pretty sure the 1/6 Gandalf was also Miller.

Trevor might have done the PF or maybe the maquette :huh

EDIT: Yep, looking at the product specs Miller did the 1/6 and Grove the PF.

Wait for Customikey... I know he's chomping at the bit (I think he's waiting on paint though) to get this one done.

Back