SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pop them in the freezer... that will help cool them down. I've never had boots that were too soft that they couldn't hold a pose. But I guess there's a first time for everything :lol

I got my ex emporor and throne to day pics dont do these justice this was my very first figure and wow so awsome i also got word that my preorder and all preorders for 501st storm trooper starts processing thursday

They need to get some ac on those UPS trucks. The UPS guy handed it directly to me and box was actually hot. My Emp's fingertips are black from rubbing against his robes in the heat. At least that's what I hope it's from.

Thank you. As far as the boots are concerned, I would also like to point out that Palpatine's boots are lamentably fallacious--perhaps the only part of the piece I'm disappointed in.

Dude, you're a bit late in the game huh?

no, but I just hadnt realised the head was an ex. I read a mentioning somewhere but thought it was a cruel joke and that SS wouldn't be so R~tarded. Imaging the DX joker getting ONLY the cop head as a reg and the PERS as an ex lol. This is the same thing! Hell, at least a company like HT doesnt act like a bunch of zipperheads.. Heres hoping they get the SW licence VERY soon. Because SS isnt going to go all-out and give us a lightup Vader anyway.

no, but I just hadnt realised the head was an ex. I read a mentioning somewhere but thought it was a cruel joke and that SS wouldn't be so R~tarded. Imaging the DX joker getting ONLY the cop head as a reg and the PERS as an ex lol. This is the same thing! Hell, at least a company like HT doesnt act like a bunch of zipperheads.. Heres hoping they get the SW licence VERY soon. Because SS isnt going to go all-out and give us a lightup Vader anyway.

don't get your panties in a bunch... there are plenty of EX Emperors to go around.

How can that word apply to the boots?
They're inaccurate, erroneous.

After several attempts at the freezer, my figure still cannot hold a pose. The swivel joint on the right knee is also loose... This is quite disconcerting.

Last edited:
Tim's a very good sculptor, I hate when people comment like everything should be Trev or no one, Tim's very good too and so are others at Sideshow.

SSC has some spectacular sculptors. I think Trevor is sickeningly talented and given his age he may well turn into the greatest ever, but I don't think guys like Tim, Andy or Oluf are blown out of the water by anyone.
After looking at Oluf's Spike sculpt with the prominent cheekbones, he has my vote to do Tarkin.

you forgot that HT included the best T-1000 head with that man-sarah.:monkey1

Back