SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll sell through.

SS needs some Maulfan shots on their web site. This one in particular needs to be reposted.

STILL6.jpg

Yeah, it's a good figure and a great character, but it is overpriced for what is included. Still, EX is the way to go, the angry head is sweet.

Why does everyone ignore my post? :( Any other ways than creditcards to order from sideshow? I dont have a creditcard and I really want the ex.

cmon guys! Help me out! :(

Finally got my emperor today. Looks really nice!! The face sculpt is amazing. I agree he should have been a bit cheaper but I don't regret buying him one bit. He looks amazing on the throne...well done Sideshow!!! :clap

I need to get this guy---Is he worth using a bunch of reward points on?
Or should I wait for PF?

How does SS let a cane that is useless pass production? I don't get it. SLOPPY!

Otherwise i'm happy with the fig, i like the regular HS more.:cuckoo::horror

Lol Sony Entertainment have blocked this video in Sweden due to trademark violation.
<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ChozTEKskoM&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="385"></object>

Sorry.:lol

Finished reading Darth Bane last night and it has me pretty excited for this release. Getting it today. :rock

Awesome book, you'll love the next 2

Back