SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my Empy:

100_2150.jpg

100_2149.jpg

I need to get this guy---Is he worth using a bunch of reward points on?
Or should I wait for PF?

Avfin

If you have other SW 1/6 to go with him he's totally worth it. This guy looks amazing esp considering he'll be 1/3 the price of the PF.

the cloak/hood wiring and material for the Emp really is top notch.I spend a lot of time trying to get the hood right on all the jedi/sith figures that i think im a pain in the ass sometimes!!lol
I have one critique of this figure and that is the boots.Too soft IMO.
Other than that-BRING ON THE ERGs!!!!
they are needed to flank this guy-NOW!!!!

:p

Great figure! Just absolutely love it.
Thanks for all the pixs guys.
Especially jediknight120, Rook, and of course Maulfan.

Here are some pics of mine.

Disclaimer: My camera really is not up to par and the lighting in my hobby room is not conducive to photography...

I played around with this shot. I think it looks cool.

More great pics! Great gallery of shots, Glennfett...and I love the "crowd-diving" shot, Pix...

This is a nice, moody shot....looks cool, FlyAndFight...

The Emperor showed up here...just got in from work and am anxious to have a look at him...it was great to get a box that wasn't dinged or crushed for a change.....although considering that it's...well, you know, The Emperor, I was expecting something a bit bigger, but since all he comes with is an extra set of hands, a stubby cane and an extra head portrait....guess the extra real estate would've been a waste :wacky...

Head portraits look GREAT...as usual, way better "in hand" than even the best photos have shown in here...really impressive.

I'll try and add some shots to the mix soon...but keep 'em coming, folks!

More great pics! Great gallery of shots, Glennfett...and I love the "crowd-diving" shot, Pix...

This is a nice, moody shot....looks cool, FlyAndFight...

...Head portraits look GREAT...as usual, way better "in hand" than even the best photos have shown in here...really impressive.

I'll try and add some shots to the mix soon...but keep 'em coming, folks!

Thank you, jedibear! :wave

I also agree that in hand the figure looks amazing. The natural room lighting and the shadows cast on the face by the hood really looks fantastic.

I just couldn't recreate it with my feeble skills as a photographer... :wink1:

Back