SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

How is 5'10" considered short? It may seem that way if you're one gargantuan mother????er, but 5' 10" is usually considered about average. It makes one taller than all the short people, and shorter than all the tall people.

How is 5'10" considered short? It may seem that way if you're one gargantuan mother????er, but 5' 10" is usually considered about average. It makes one taller than all the short people, and shorter than all the tall people.

It only makes him 7" shorter than Vader, or just shy of half a head shorter but still an inch taller than Hamill.

I'm sorry that you are short.

The naysayers are right. Tall people just stand around,bragging that they're tall and seeing who's the tallest.

6'3"

And I do hope we get some pics of His Royal Imperialousness soon.

My mom thought I would be 6'5" by the time I stopped growing. I told her I'd rather be around 5'11".

5'11" I am.

I Love this thread. The tangents while we wait are pleasing to me.

Merry Christmas:

Verne Troyer is 2'8": short people rejoice, you could have it alot worse.
Yao Ming is 7' 6": tall people stop bragging, your not so tall after all

Thread went from The Emperor's turkey neck to being sculpted or not now about what is considered short or tall.

SW collector's takes all kinds. This thread is insanely amusing, I need to try and visit more often :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Wait till Sideshow posts pics of Palps and someone starts photo shopping a detailed analysis of every little detail that is wrong.

Better be tomorrow or I'll unload on Sideshow's offices :emperor Hell, this guy gets his own SSF emoticon, he's totally worthy of pre-PPO production blog photos.

Back