SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

If they went so far as to repack the original, they might as well repaint it as the v2.

I think cane, binders and extra hands would make good regular accessories. More than one sculpt would rule, no two ways about it.

I wish they'd just let the damned cat out already.

I definitely don't think we'll get a unique second sculpt. Indy was just the same sculpt without the top of the head cut off and Asajj was also the same sculpt, just with a bit more paint.

I just want something more then a 'punch knife' or 'torch with dart' or 'yet another hand so you can make your figure point at people'...

:lol
Agreed.
Urgh, this is so pathetic. I keep checking back to see if there's been any new info. I've posted more in this thread than I've posted on this site all year. I'm getting pulled back into the Freaks Board, and it's no surprise that it's His Highness doing it.

I am 5'6 but my heart is 6'7. :peace

I think I may be the smallest male SSFreak - I'm 5'5" and 115 lbs. It used to really bother me growing up, but now I'm much more comfortable with it. I don't think I'd change it now, whereas when I was in middle and high school, I would have.

Funny. By your pics I always judged you at around 5'9... I guess it helps being in shape... me on the other hand....

*waddles to nearest candy machine*

"Look at you..."

t9jlma.jpg

6' 4" and 220lb of pure British Beefcake!

What do you mean fat? That's muscle! Just loose, flabby, in need of a good workout muscle. LOL!

Sigh... Still carrying that Polystone throne up a couple of flights of stairs should help.

Where's the pics sideshow?

damn-what time SSC time does the newsletter usually go out?>
i want this!!

6' 4" and 220lb of pure British Beefcake!

What do you mean fat? That's muscle! Just loose, flabby, in need of a good workout muscle. LOL!

Sigh... Still carrying that Polystone throne up a couple of flights of stairs should help.

Where's the pics sideshow?

British Beefcake.... That should be your screen name, DG. :lol

:lol:lol:lol

You're on form today, mate...

LOL- I blame early doors with Carlsberg Export. I'm working late tonight and I've settled in with an eight pack. Two down, six to go... Were gonna push on through 'til morning, deadlines be damned!

Back