SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

I'm sorry that you are short.

Like I said. It would seem short to a gargantuan mother????er. Height is all relative. I dwarf a friend who is 5' 3"; Now THAT would universally be considered short. The only people who do that to me are built like Jason, Leatherface or Frankenstein monsters. They're just really tall.

Is the Emperor also gonna be available sans throne?

Yes. The throne is a completely seperate item. Its not even Palp's exclusive.

I'm really curious about the exclusive. Crossing fingers for an alternate grimacing portrait.

That'd be cool, I'm also hopeful for Sith lighting hands, and not the gesture like the preview image, but hands with lightning coming off of it.

I would actually prefer the saber from Luke as an exclusive since it is actually different... though you know a smily face which you could use ROTJ Vader and Luke to cross sabers over would be cool too.

I want the saber most. Alternate portraits would be coolest if they came standard. I'd pay $129 for the figure if he came with three. :D

I would actually prefer the saber from Luke as an exclusive since it is actually different... though you know a smily face which you could use ROTJ Vader and Luke to cross sabers over would be cool too.

Never knew the saber was different. How different is it?

Well, Indy came with 2 portraits non exclusive, so we COULD have our cake and eat it too. Two portraits, lightning hands and an Ex. Luke saber hilt.

I want the saber most. Alternate portraits would be coolest if they came standard. I'd pay $129 for the figure if he came with three. :D

If there's one character three sculpts would be useful for it would be this one... Grimace, smiling, straight faced...

Jabba Saber:

norm-493383ff36586-Star+Wars:+Return+Of+The+Jedi+(1983).jpeg

Throne room Luke Saber:

LukeROTJv2SE.jpg

Its basically more weathered and chrome than the traditional version.

Well, Indy came with 2 portraits non exclusive, so we COULD have our cake and eat it too. Two portraits, lightning hands and an Ex. Luke saber hilt.

I could do without the hilt... afterall, it does come with Jedi Luke, and if the hilt were key to someones display Jedi Luke would most likely be part of it too, eliminating the need for a second unlit saber :huh...

Give me the head sculpts, that's best case scenario to me... if the force lightening can be done well that would be my second choice accessory.

I could do without the hilt... afterall, it does come with Jedi Luke, and if the hilt were key to someones display Jedi Luke would most likely be part of it too, eliminating the need for a second unlit saber :huh...

As pix posted, the hilt is fairly different, that's why it would be a neat Ex., it's not a must have item, which most Ex. pieces aren't, but it's a neat, unique thing to have for those who understand the behind the scenes of Jedi and know the hilt Jedi Luke comes with is not the same as the one the Emperor took from Vader.

It's always cool to have more props, even if I don't plan on displaying them prominently.

I'm expecting the exclusive to be something innocuous like Luke's binders. Accessory wise, I think it'll just be an extra set of gripping hands and the cane.

A second sculpt is unlikely. I know they've done it before, but only for a character like Asajj who's face is very different.

I would suspect the extra hands and cane are all that will come with him.

Perhaps the lightning hands -- I'd love that -- but not sure they would look very good, too toyish, like the saber blades.

I think the exclusive should be (and usually is) something the figure it comes with can interact with directly. Luke's binders don't quite fit that idea, and in 1/6 scale, I don't think Luke's saber hilt is different enough to warrant it's use. I could see repacking the original one as a regular accessory though.

My guess is the lightening hands or a new sculpt will be the exclusive.

And if he doesn't come with lightening hands, I can make my own.

As pix posted, the hilt is fairly different, that's why it would be a neat Ex., it's not a must have item, which most Ex. pieces aren't, but it's a neat, unique thing to have for those who understand the behind the scenes of Jedi and know the hilt Jedi Luke comes with is not the same as the one the Emperor took from Vader.

Ah, I missed that... I'm a pretty hardcore SW fan and never even knew there was any kind of difference between the two. :confused:... Learn something everyday I suppose... anyway, still, weak EX. I just want something more then a 'punch knife' or 'torch with dart' or 'yet another hand so you can make your figure point at people'...

Back