SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope we see a good version of Robin in the near future. Isn't it 75 years for him next year? Sideshow should do Both DG and TD versions,

I talked to mike and he can do buckle and. Capsels he said it's up to you to have the belt part made yourself . I'll have to double check if it's $25 or $35 for the hardware. But worth it.

Was thinking of using a 66 robin outfit minus the leggings. not sure if it will fit this body though.

Trust me when I say that the 66 will not fit that body. It's Ubber tight on the slim body he has. So just take it turn inside out and pin on body and sew up and you save money and looks much better. But I'd recommend switching to the 25cm bodies. It will give robin the proper height. The robin in comics I thought was 5'9. Batman I thinks is 6'2

Last edited:
Trust me when I say that the 66 will not fit that body. It's Ubber tight on the slim body he has. So just take it turn inside out and pin on body and sew up and you save money and looks much better. But I'd recommend switching to the 25cm bodies. It will give robin the proper height. The robin in comics I thought was 5'9. Batman I thinks is 6'2

Groovy! Do yuo have a link to the 25cm body?

they might, sometimes i notice a premium format figure before they do a figure as if the PF is a test sell

They may wait because of ht robin. I don't think sideshow has a clue that a robin would sell. Honestly I think if sideshow did a robin the exclusive should be the Tim drake costume and staff. That way both robins are taken care of in one blow so they wouldn't have to hear about it for years

If they do a robin the regular should be the elf costume with two interchangeable heads of **** and Jason (seeing as how they wore the same outfit, with little tweaks here and there), the exclusive should be an extra body with a tim drake head and outfit (with staff), similarly to how they did it with the Hot Toys DX Bruce lee exclusive.

Then were talking a $300 dollar figure and you know everyone will complain. To cut cost down 3 heads one richard,one Jason & one Tim. The exclusive I think should still be the outfit and staff that transforms in those 2 batons.

That would make robin 225-250 something people won't go ape s#!+

That way all robins are covered in one box. Although really if they made changeable hair pieces for one head in 2 expressions then that would cut cost making robin $200-225.

Besides we all know the majority of people will swap out bodies. I only hope sideshow doesn't try to mimic that body that ht used for Spider-Man. Due to problems with body. They will need to give robin double joints in elbow and knee and a realistic sculpt in those areas because there exposed and texturing on skin in those areas. Maybe a removable mask.

Oh you know what my riddler is on a soldier story body and I stood it next to ht robin there is little difference in build. What if sideshow mimic'd it made it shorter. Because soldier story body is more sturdy than the slim true type. And made a more youthful skin tone and sculpted elbow and knee I see a good figure there.

Last edited:
my favorite Robin has and always will be **** grayson for sure. but without an Aparo Batman and with us already having modern Batman, Tim Drake in his adams designed costume makes the most sense.

No.1 seller for sideshow would be a two pack Bronze age batman and grayson robin. that would outsell any other **** tenfold.

Very rarely do Collectable/toy companies do old stuff. Because there told by experts that only new stuff sells. Granted the profit makes them think it's good but there missing like 60% profit for old school sales. I look for an iconic figure like BA because I'm in my 30's.

I have always said what's going on now is going to be boring until it's considered old school.due to exposure to mass market.

Take Catwoman in the black biker gear. She was made by kumik,DCD, takira had their version, medicom and sideshow. Now we only need hot toys to fill in the boring gap. I think ht saw this and said hmm this is one over exposed look too boring let's make the lame dark knight Selina instead. All regs companies made a profit but would have made more if they made let's say:
Jim Ballent Catwoman (better than DCD)
BA Catwoman in purple dress and green cape.

Catwoman grey suit from her sisters keeper 4 part mini comic
Silver animated suit

Last edited:
God, I hope they dont make another Batman or Catwoman so soon. There are tons of other DC characters that SSC can do. Btw, if/when they make Robin it will not be a specific version of him. It will be a combination of different Robins like their Batman.

Back