SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God, I hope they dont make another Batman or Catwoman so soon. There are tons of other DC characters that SSC can do. Btw, if/when they make Robin it will not be a specific version of him. It will be a combination of different Robins like their Batman.

Agree. Need to see more characters before pumping out variants.

Hawkman.
Green Arrow.
Robin
Nitewing
BA Flash
HJ Green Lantern
Batgirl
Wonderwoman
Black Canary
Supergirl

then

40's Batman and Robin
50's Batman and Robin
60's Batman and Robin
70's Batman and Robin
Jason Todd Robin
Tim Drake Robin

40's Superman
50's Superman
60's Superman
70's Superman
Superman and Jimmy Olsen as Nightwing and Flamebird.

Teen Titans
60's
70's/80's

They can alternate with villians but not 3 to each hero

God, I hope they dont make another Batman or Catwoman so soon. There are tons of other DC characters that SSC can do. Btw, if/when they make Robin it will not be a specific version of him. It will be a combination of different Robins like their Batman.

their Batman release is essentially a modern version though, wouldn't you agree? all batmen have the cape and cowl but its the emblem and more importantly the belt that defines the era. at least it is for me. The Batman we have so far will work with Tim Drake but not DG the teen wonder.

making robin a miss mash sounds horrible. he looked totally different in the 70's to the 2000's. not even close. i believe they have to go more specific with Robin to make it work. otherwise it sounds like a fail.

having said all that you may well be right and we will all be scratching our heads?

was thinking the short eared cowl looked a little like ben affleck's cowl from bats v supes , so i thought id play around with it a little,cut up a marvel studios daredevil head and roughed it in the cowl as a look see ,what do you all think ,looks close to me ,anyone know if the sideshow cape will dye black successfully lol
20141125_181639_zpswz8z0jfv.jpg

20141125_181807_zpscqjfto7y.jpg

20141125_181658_zpslwx6qjig.jpg

was thinking the short eared cowl looked a little like ben affleck's cowl from bats v supes , so i thought id play around with it a little,cut up a marvel studios daredevil head and roughed it in the cowl as a look see ,what do you all think ,looks close to me ,anyone know if the sideshow cape will dye black successfully lol
20141125_181639_zpswz8z0jfv.jpg

20141125_181807_zpscqjfto7y.jpg

20141125_181658_zpslwx6qjig.jpg

Finally a use for the Marvel Studios Daredevil!

I think you'd have better luck painting the cape than dying it, but both are iffy propositions.

Thanks guys I know it's a really dark gray but I love how the light hits both cape and costume

Groovy, the new suit looks great. Can you post some shots with the cape pulled back over the shoulders so we can get a better look?

Back