Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

This edition size is ****ing disgusting. I have cancelled, good luck to whoever is on the wait list, that statue is worthless.

i doubt .......ur not cancelling right.................... must be kiddinG:)

Last edited:

This edition size is ****ing disgusting. I have cancelled, good luck to whoever is on the wait list, that statue is worthless.

:goodpost: Tell me about it . I havent cancelled my EX and i dont think i will, BUT if SS continue doing this , as i said on my previous msg i wont be buying more staff from them. There are companys, that are smaller but keep their numbers law ( ARH for example) .
Supes will be next , u can count on it

I won't cancel mine but if the next one I want is 7500 for the Exc then I sure might. :)

I agree the ES is too high for the EX. EX should always be more limited which it is but I mean maybe 500 max on any piece for the EX. 500 or less. The reg edition can be high to meet the demand for supply but the EX should be low to satisfy the collectors who appreciate a real collectible. Ie something rare and limited.

I agree the ES is too high for the EX. EX should always be more limited which it is but I mean maybe 500 max on any piece for the EX. 500 or less. The reg edition can be high to meet the demand for supply but the EX should be low to satisfy the collectors who appreciate a real collectible. Ie something rare and limited.

Do you really think the EX isn't going to fetch more in the aftermarket and be more desirable and collectable even with the higher ES? It will still be rare. There are plenty of people who appreciate a real collectible on here who would love to have an EX but got on the collectible train late. Those that have the EX still have an important collectible here.

with bigger ES we have sufficient time to decide whether to get it or not also we can decide after seeing in hand pics..... with small ES we feel proud owner as ES size is small & there r only few made ..... but this all can happen if ES will be declare at the time of preorder ............ otherwise we will rush to order thinking it will be sold out in day 1 ....like we did for Batman & now Es size seems to be big 2000Ex +7500Reg....... glad its atlist 7500 not open ES

Thats what I kind of always thought as well but guess Sideshow doesn't see it that way. Oh Well.

Do you really think the EX isn't going to fetch more in the aftermarket and be more desirable and collectable even with the higher ES? It will still be rare. There are plenty of people who appreciate a real collectible on here who would love to have an EX but got on the collectible train late. Those that have the EX still have an important collectible here.

Is that what I said? No. That's not what I said. Perhaps these ideas are swirling around in your head. I merely am saying I agree with people who feel the ES of 1500 is too high for the EX. I don't care what this will fetch in the aftermarket because I don't want to sell it I want to collect it and I appreciate collecting things that are rare. 1500 isn't exactly rare IMO. 500 sounds better. :wave

Is that what I said? No. That's not what I said. Perhaps these ideas are swirling around in your head. I merely am saying I agree with people who feel the ES of 1500 is too high for the EX. I don't care what this will fetch in the aftermarket because I don't want to sell it I want to collect it and I appreciate collecting things that are rare. 1500 isn't exactly rare IMO. 500 sounds better. :wave

1500 is rare when you consider the amount of interest in this piece. That's what I am saying:wave

I agree there's plenty of interest in this piece that doesn't mean the EX should meet the demand of that interest at 1500. It's too high and not rare. That's what I'm saying. We agree to disagree.:wave

I don't mind the reg being 7500 because it lets me figure out if I can actually get my hands on an EX before going to the reg.

Anyone who's gonna cancel message me :panic:

I agree there's plenty of interest in this piece that doesn't mean the EX should meet the demand of that interest at 1500. It's too high and not rare. That's what I'm saying. We agree to disagree.:wave

Fair enough sir:wave

I am trying to figure out if the "default" 500ish ESs were based on demand or are they a number that a guy sitting a board room at SS said "this sounds like a good number". Wish someone there could tell us instead of this kindergarten like banter continuing about ESs.

Even with an ES of 9500 that means that only about 0.00014% of the populations will have one of these. Now grantide there are not that many collectors in the world, but still.

Even with an ES of 9500 that means that only about 0.00014% of the populations will have one of these. Now grantide there are not that many collectors in the world, but still.

I also think that many who don't collect that see this thing will take the plunge or at least be blown away.

Back