Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Josh you are hardcore bro!!! :lol I love it great idea :clap

batman-is-tough.jpg

:lol:rotfl:rotfl:clap

If anyone with an EX is thinking of cancelling due to ES, I'll buy it off you :panic:

I'm surprised that so many write this off based on the ES size. Seems odd to me that exclusivity drives purchasing decisions more than enjoyment of the statue itself.

Getting into this and a couple other lines late just pains me. I'd love to still be able to buy PF Cap and Thor straight from SS. Wouldn't bother me in the least to know my statue won't appreciate to four figures as I just want to enjoy it in my curio.

I'm surprised that so many write this off based on the ES size. Seems odd to me that exclusivity drives purchasing decisions more than enjoyment of the statue itself.

Getting into this and a couple other lines late just pains me. I'd love to still be able to buy PF Cap and Thor straight from SS. Wouldn't bother me in the least to know my statue won't appreciate to four figures as I just want to enjoy it in my curio.

:clap:clap I totally agree... I am going to buy this in order to have a beautiful statue to look at. I won't be looking at the bottom of the base to often. So 3000 or 20 000 the statue will look the same.

I acutally might pick up a Reg so I can Display One Batman with the Bat Family and one with the Justice League....if I ever complete the justice league.

and the best thing is that the reg and ex both come with switch-out portraits so you can display both Batmans with different heads.

and the best thing is that the reg and ex both come with switch-out portraits so you can display both Batmans with different heads.

Dude you're so right....Awesome! Most likely getting the Reg too! :yess:

Just that some people, myself included, purchase because of our admiration for the item but also the ES because of exclusivity. I would never flip Batman but I cancelled my Batman Ex PF because at 9500 pieces world-wide (including Ex) he felt less special to me (just IMO) so I'm glad someone else will get my Ex that will appreciate him more. Huge respect for SS and I of course understand they need to make money but for me I will just buy pieces that are more hard to come by for now. SS did an AMAZING job on DC so far (lol except Green Lantern) but I know I will be able to buy these pieces down the line for cheaper with this huge ES. To each their own like I said and congrats to you guys that are keeping yours. :)

Yehh with 9500 ES together this will be available for newcomers thats good ....... newcomers dont have to pay flippers price :wink1:

This edition size is ****ing disgusting. I have cancelled, good luck to whoever is on the wait list, that statue is worthless.

Me too. All This ES talk has brought up a valid point.... No more Sideshow stuff for me. I quit.

Yehh with 9500 ES together this will be available for newcomers thats good ....... newcomers dont have to pay flippers price :wink1:

You know I was wondering if MAYBE that is part of the deal here. If you think about it with the fact that this is a push to get the Justice League PFs out there, and with them leading with Batman, what if the larger ES is to make SURE that a new collector who starts up with say Superman or the Flash is able to get a Batman down the road. Let's face it how many people MAY pick up the GL PF just is they have a complete JL, but what would be the point if you don't have a Batman. Also, I could see this statue drawing in many new collectors, a "gateway drug" statue if you will.

Me too. All This ES talk has brought up a valid point.... No more Sideshow stuff for me. I quit.

I mean shame on Sideshow:mad:but you guy aren't really going to pass on this PF are you ?

I guess I'm just got getting the whole "If the ES size is so large, I'm not buying it" crowd. I guess I've never bought with ES in mind. I buy with the cool factor in mind. I have also collected DC stuff from the Warner Brothers Studio Store where the ES for certain statues and maquettes was 2500. So 2000 for the EX seems about right.

Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Back