Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I am passing. 9500 ES including EX? (And the Ex was VERY underwhelming) no thanks. I will buy other pieces from SS but only if they keep a reasonable ES. If not, I'll start buying from another company. These are collectibles supposedly. Sucks that SS started to sell out with DC. The edition size is ridiculous lmao. :rotfl Oh well, they need to make money but they won't be getting mine on DC. I MAY buy Supes but not if they make this insane ES again. My Batman EX = cancelled.

We know you've said it about 5 times already :rolleyes2

Honestly man I'm just gonna throw my advice out there. Don't go spending mark up on an EX you missed out on. Especially this piece. I say that because the EX accessory isn't that great and tough to see. You won't miss it. The bigger reason I say this is you can save your money and get another piece you're eyeing. The reg will do just fine for this. Trust me. Unless you can find a close to retail by that I mean within $20-50 bucks it's not with it.

Yeah... Honestly if you figure that the difference between the EX on evilbay and the Reg on Sideshow is about $250 or more, well that is almost enough to buy a whole other statue.

We know you've said it about 5 times already :rolleyes2

LOL yep and I keep saying it. I kind of feel burned by SS on it and now I'm out the $40 ndr. Will be more selective of my order next time knowing the ES on DC to come.

I doubt anyone cared the first time he said it let alone the 5th :cuckoo:

Sounds like they care and GEEZ if someone doesn't drink the Koolaid and speaks their mind on this forum repeatedly lol people get miffed. Oh well. Sorry but I think it's crazy that SS charged $400 for a piece that they've made an insane ES for. I like responding to people that agree with me. All good, doesn't affect me if you don't like my opinion. Just ignore it. Repeatedly. :rotfl

LOL yep and I keep saying it. I kind of feel burned by SS on it and now I'm out the $40 ndr. Will be more selective of my order next time knowing the ES on DC to come.

Well I don't me to sound like a know it all, but i think you acted a little rashly. You could have easily kept all of your money, and made some boardy very happy especially if you had sold it at cost. No need to be a flipper ...:wink1:

Why? Why not just sell it to someone here and not lose the NRD? :dunno

:goodpost: Tell me about it . I havent cancelled my EX and i dont think i will, BUT if SS continue doing this , as i said on my previous msg i wont be buying more staff from them. There are companys, that are smaller but keep their numbers law ( ARH for example) .
Supes will be next , u can count on it

U should definately cancel bro.

I am passing. 9500 ES including EX? (And the Ex was VERY underwhelming) no thanks. I will buy other pieces from SS but only if they keep a reasonable ES. If not, I'll start buying from another company. These are collectibles supposedly. Sucks that SS started to sell out with DC. The edition size is ridiculous lmao. :rotfl Oh well, they need to make money but they won't be getting mine on DC. I MAY buy Supes but not if they make this insane ES again. My Batman EX = cancelled.

Good call bro. Me too. Why do u think they have changed their ES do much tho?

Last edited:

Well I don't me to sound like a know it all, but i think you acted a little rashly. You could have easily kept all of your money, and made some boardy very happy especially if you had sold it at cost. No need to be a flipper ...:wink1:

True. I could have sold it to a member but didn't think about it at the time. I was kind of in shock at the ES number. I know, I could have made a member very happy. I'd never be a flipper 'cause I think it's just not right to rip people off. We're in this hobby 'cause we collect, these pieces are usually hard to come by, and for the simple fact that I love collecting pieces I know others won't have. I wish I would have given my Ex to a member. Lesson learned. :slap :rotfl

Good call bro. Me too.

That's what I love about your collection and why I envy it. You have some of the most rare PFs: Patient Zero, Ash, etc. Everytime I see your vids I'm like "Damn, I wish I had his collection." LOL Batman's PF was AMAZING but he'll never be hard to come by so it's an easy pass for now. Thanks for the support. :wave

Good call bro. Me too.

I know if I did this, it would be good at first. Then when it's release, I will want to buy it back for double. :/ I know myself and this is what I. Would do. :lol seriously I will. I did that all the time when I collected toys.

Back