Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

peedi it does make it difficult to balance your funds when you’re not sure what month they arrive. I understand completely.

^^^ yeah good point. But I am trying to keep it to a few statues a year so I know I am capable of that.

peedi it does make it difficult to balance your funds when you’re not sure what month they arrive. I understand completely.

Its very hard, i get stressed out thinking what i have on 1 qtr alone. i think i have about 9 PO and 1 WL. The 2 big ticket items in that qtr is galactus and grim reaper general.
I have joker being processed tomorrow, the following week is captain rex and possible spider woman next month.

I had to cancel mythos line atm and axe out some older statues i wanna buy.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH -faints-

Yeah a few of them just didn't get it there. This is the first time I've seen them use Quarters so extensively. I'm not a fan of it.

I guess this helps to cover themselves. To be safe I guess just have the money ready at the start of the quarter...but you could potentially have too many things hit back to back because you never know when in that quarter it will hit. Some of my POs were scheduled for back to back months which was no huge deal, but now that they're in quarters I could end up with 3 in 1 month. That could have happened anyway given delays, but now they can say there are less delays as long as it ships somewhere within that quarter. They can relax just a bit more.

they've always used quarters, nothing new

I PO'd this from BBTS but I'm not sure how I'm going to swing the cash for it. I definitely don't want to cancel it :dunno

I PO'd this from BBTS but I'm not sure how I'm going to swing the cash for it. I definitely don't want to cancel it :dunno

This piece won't be coming out for awhile, even if they do not delay it. I say wait until the very last minute before deciding to cancel. Personally I have no idea how I am going to pay for these statues either :lol I just pray for a miracle.

And for Rex to ship sooner rather than later ;)

Its very hard, i get stressed out thinking what i have on 1 qtr alone. i think i have about 9 PO and 1 WL. The 2 big ticket items in that qtr is galactus and grim reaper general.
I have joker being processed tomorrow, the following week is captain rex and possible spider woman next month.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH -faints-

Galactus will be pretty much Open ES no? So we can always always order it later. I really want it because it's the perfect rendition of the character but I've never justified spending more than $500 on a statue.

Galactus will be pretty much Open ES no? So we can always always order it later. I really want it because it's the perfect rendition of the character but I've never justified spending more than $500 on a statue.

Then how about Hot Toys 89 Batmobile?

Yes wait on galactus. No rush at all. Buy it in the aftermarket when he co ES out for less. But 500.00 a statue? Yes it sucks but these days many start at 700.00 :monkey1

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH -faints-

:rotfl hey bro at the rate you are buying these I think you are gaining on me fasts. It's tough so I pass on all mythos as well. Just the smaller scale made them go. No need to buy mythos when they have many more star wars PF coming soon. Maybe a Shan, revan, bane, jango fett, etc. Then the new movies coming soon. No rush at all.

:rotfl hey bro at the rate you are buying these I think you are gaining on me fasts. It's tough so I pass on all mythos as well. Just the smaller scale made them go. No need to buy mythos when they have many more star wars PF coming soon. Maybe a Shan, revan, bane, jango fett, etc. Then the new movies coming soon. No rush at all.

Hehehe you haven't scene my collection yet, i've been telling myself i should post some pictures but the days i'm not busy the weather is crap.

I've honestly lost count but its a modest size of perhaps 40 PF and comiquettes i think?

Galactcus is wayyy to epic to miss out... COME ON Devour of freaking worlds!! Don't care if hes LE and little nova too is to cute to miss out!

I think this is the most anticipated PF yet for me! luckily i was able to get my hands on a EX PF!

Same here! I just hope it will be mainly problem free and the paint wont be peel off after time, same with the bat symbol etc. I truly can't wait for mine. I am so excited about this piece. It looks great and I hope the released product will live up to that. By the way I will have the regular edition. The ex would be too damn expensive because I do not live in the USA.

Yea, same goes for me. I had the EX ordered originally. But I cancelled it and went with a local reseller instead. That's going to save me around 250 USD if not more.

Yea, same goes for me. I had the EX ordered originally. But I cancelled it and went with a local reseller instead. That's going to save me around 250 USD if not more.

Thats amazing you guys save that much. I totally undertand seeing as you can practically obtain another PF. Exchange rate, shipping Etc really are a mo fo.:pfft:

Back