Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

So never understood why Customs charges so much? Is is because they have to inspect everything?

Depending on the country it is just simply the taxes and a few import fees that do go along with the inspection process. I am saving at least $100 USD by buying it from a local dealer instead of getting this from SSC. Though you all low my story concerning the Ex of this one...lol.

Depending on the country it is just simply the taxes and a few import fees that do go along with the inspection process. I am saving at least $100 USD by buying it from a local dealer instead of getting this from SSC. Though you all low my story concerning the Ex of this one...lol.

Yeah I saved a lot if money buying it over here. Yeah I couldn't get the Ex but I wouldn't of displayed it that way anyways but it would of still been nice to had it. Custom charges are just cruel ha

Yeah I saved a lot if money buying it over here. Yeah I couldn't get the Ex but I wouldn't of displayed it that way anyways but it would of still been nice to had it. Custom charges are just cruel ha

Well I am going to get an even more limited Ex feature when Spazzy makes it. The line launcher will be EPIC. Though the Ex would be amazing to have.

Cool thing is that Spazzy might whipp up some EX style parts for you guys on the cheap.

Get out of my head Spidey.:lol:gah:

Dude I asked him MONTHS ago... Different Batarang, Line Launcher, and who knows what else... They will be EPIC.

As for being in your head well it is a DIRTY, FILTHY PLACE, but I can handle it...:wink1:

Dude I asked him MONTHS ago... Different Batarang, Line Launcher, and who knows what else... They will be EPIC.

]As for being in your head well it is a DIRTY, FILTHY PLACE, but I can handle it...:wink1:[/QUOTE :FREAK:

I missed out on EX as well, so custom batarang by Spazzy would be awesome. Unfortunately, after seeing his custom HQ, I worry this may be beneath him.

I missed out on EX as well, so custom batarang by Spazzy would be awesome. Unfortunately, after seeing his custom HQ, I worry this may be beneath him.

Have you seen all of his Custom Joker Ex pieces. Mallet with hands, crow bar with hands, and an awesome hat for the regular head. The dude is doing this for our community, and it is totally awesome.

Here is an example of the unfinished work

imagentx.jpg

Last edited:

No I have not, but will def check it out. I have just the reg Joker, so this would be awesome. So where is the main thread to keep up with these?

No I have not, but will def check it out. I have just the reg Joker, so this would be awesome. So where is the main thread to keep up with these?

they are ready to go I believe. Just PM spazzy. Correct Spidey?

Back