Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Lets hope it will be problem free. This is a very wanted piece by many fans so Sideshow don't screw this up pls!

I don't really see where they could have bad QC issues on this aside from the entire suit tearing apart.

Okay now I see how that could be a problem...

The symbol falling off of the suit... The cap cracking down the middle like I have heard a few of the Thors did.

You guys are gonna jinx the whole process! New topic:gah:

Then how about Hot Toys 89 Batmobile?

Don't remind me! The 89 batmobile is my grail (I actually want a functional one) and I have the exact same problem between it and Galactus. Space and it's very hard to justify the $$.
At least Galactus is vertical so that helps.

But let's just say that if I ever were to spend more than $500 on a statue, those 2 would be at the top of the list.

The symbol falling off of the suit... The cap cracking down the middle like I have heard a few of the Thors did.

Exactly. And I have a bad feeling about the symbol. It will be a problem but I hope I am wrong. I don't know why SS went with this kind of glued symbol anyway. I would be better if it is part of the suit.

Back