Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

lol not joking, the baby doesnt care what day it is she always gets up at 5am and I need my ZZZZzzzzzzz.

I hear you man. Got a 3 year old and a nine month old. Forget about the clock. You sleep when you can sleep.

Baby! :) ha yeah all makes sense now. I've got a 3 year old, not that he's any trouble now but I remember them sleepless nights from when he was younger. All worth it though, best thing in life being a dad

I hear ya Bruce, my son is 14 months now. We did some fireworks for him around 8pm then went to bed shortly after. I can't hang with the big boys anymore. I'm getting too old for this shiz!

You guys are old ****ers I have two boys ran around with them ALL day on Dec 31 and still got to Midnight....lol

I'm sure this was posted some threads back, but 7,500 is the edition number for the regular-that's a lot of Batman's! I have a reg on PO-god forbid of shipping damage I guess there will be no problem getting a replacement

I'm sure this was posted some threads back, but 7,500 is the edition number for the regular-that's a lot of Batman's! I have a reg on PO-god forbid of shipping damage I guess there will be no problem getting a replacement

I could see delays because of "back order" production issues. Let's face it this is most likely coming out in batches, and because guys like us have Regs ordered we are the most likely to be delayed. Though I a, him to have more luck since I am going through an AD.

...hahahaha delayed, who what have thought that? :) tsss...always the same with SS...

Back