Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Yea, I to am giving my wallet cardiopulmonary resuscitation. This will be going on for the most part of 2013.

Ill be on life support at some point. I told myself I would slow down but after crunching the numbers I need to find a few thousand extra dollars in budget for 2013. I just cant cancel...I will make it happen. Im I an addict :panic:

Hey peeps whas up!! Happy 2013!!

Always nice to come back to a delay :pfft:

Sorry but I'm all good for $$$$ I only have this piece on PO. So I want it sooner rather than later. Quality assurance permiting of course.

I have no prob with a delay. Besides the game I'm working on ships in April so if things don't work out, this will give me something to look forward to:).

May now on Sideshow's site.

Which means June or July for us regular boys... Would ordering through an AD make a difference with the Reg deliveries. What I mean is would we get ours the same time as the guys who get their EXs???

Actually that is TWO delays in what 1 week? That is okay, but I don't think that is the end of it.

Where's Bruce when you need him. He can sum up how I feel about this in one word.

I fell like we shouldn't even look as est. dates anymore.

Just forget you POed a statue and get a nice surprise! :hi5:

Back