Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

1205286_700b.jpg

Exactly!!

That is awesome...:hi5:

I have memorized the es of all the statues I'm buying. Now to memorize the number I get.

I knew I couldn't get that one past you Spidey but I had to try. Once a new wave of newbies join up you will have to bring the story out again though. It's tradition! :lecture

TRADITION! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I love it.... Almost hoping Spidey misses out on the Superman EX.... No! I kid. I kid :wave

TRADITION! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I love it.... Almost hoping Spidey misses out on the Superman EX.... No! I kid. I kid :wave

You know what ... as insane as it sounds ... If the Superman Ex is LAME (ala an art print)... I might opt to get the Reg from a local dealer and save myself some serious coin. As weird as it sounds; purchasing three PFs from my new local source instead of SSC would save me enough to buy 1 whole extra statue. I am saving more then $100 from ordering the Batman Regular from Marcio instead of directly from SSC. Now that isn't me saying that I am giving up on EXs completely. Just saying they have to be pretty cool for me to order them now. Especially since we now have the great equalizer of spazzy doing his thing...:wink1:

I love it! Spazzy has become the great equalizer. Even if he does make the grappling gun, I'm not sure he'll be making any batarangs. I would want the batarang no matter what. It's a staple in his weapons arsenal. I'll be interested to see what he comes up with. His Joker switch out parts were amazing.

My WL converted last night as well.

I've had a funny love/hate relationship with this piece. When it first went up for PO i passed because I ordered the Sub-Zero EX. Then after the seeing all the SDCC pics i really started to think it was a BEAST and it was time to place a PO. When i was ready to finally PO the statue, it was SOLD OUT. I immediately jumped on the WL. Time passed and i began to forget about the piece and i was going to cancel my waitlist reservation. as i was on my computer about to login to the Sideshow site to cancel my waitlist reservation, i get an email saying my waitlist order was now confirmed! :lol timing is everything in life and it seems i'm supposed to own this statue.

EPIC piece, glad my WL converted.

I love it! Spazzy has become the great equalizer. Even if he does make the grappling gun, I'm not sure he'll be making any batarangs. I would want the batarang no matter what. It's a staple in his weapons arsenal. I'll be interested to see what he comes up with. His Joker switch out parts were amazing.

Damn skippy he is the equalilzer. As for a Batarang... I am sure he wouldn't do one exactly like the SSC one. Lets face it that would have degree of stink to it for those who got the EX, and I know he just wants to help us out and make collectors happier. Now using something like THIS

Zedan_Emilio_Batarang.png

or multiples like this...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My WL converted last night as well.

I've had a funny love/hate relationship with this piece. When it first went up for PO i passed because I ordered the Sub-Zero EX. Then after the seeing all the SDCC pics i really started to think it was a BEAST and it was time to place a PO. When i was ready to finally PO the statue, it was SOLD OUT. I immediately jumped on the WL. Time passed and i began to forget about the piece and i was going to cancel my waitlist reservation. as i was on my computer about to login to the Sideshow site to cancel my waitlist reservation, i get an email saying my waitlist order was now confirmed! :lol timing is everything in life and it seems i'm supposed to own this statue.

EPIC piece, glad my WL converted.

Serendipitous indeed. Congrats!

Damn skippy he is the equalilzer. As for a Batarang... I am sure he wouldn't do one exactly like the SSC one. Lets face it that would have degree of stink to it for those who got the EX, and I know he just wants to help us out and make collectors happier. Now using something like THIS

Zedan_Emilio_Batarang.png

or multiples like this...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm always looking forward to seeing what he comes up with. I passed on all the Joker switch out pieces because I thought the cane suited him perfectly. However, I was impressed with all the switch out pieces he came up with. They were very well done. You can see the obvious talent Spazzy has.

I'm always looking forward to seeing what he comes up with. I passed on all the Joker switch out pieces because I thought the cane suited him perfectly. However, I was impressed with all the switch out pieces he came up with. They were very well done. You can see the obvious talent Spazzy has.

If I had kept the Joker I would have gotten them all. Except maybe the hat. Spazzy is a new king of the TRULY Limited EX... lol.

You know what ... as insane as it sounds ... If the Superman Ex is LAME (ala an art print)... I might opt to get the Reg from a local dealer and save myself some serious coin. As weird as it sounds; purchasing three PFs from my new local source instead of SSC would save me enough to buy 1 whole extra statue. I am saving more then $100 from ordering the Batman Regular from Marcio instead of directly from SSC. Now that isn't me saying that I am giving up on EXs completely. Just saying they have to be pretty cool for me to order them now. Especially since we now have the great equalizer of spazzy doing his thing...:wink1:

SPC is great, I personally use him as well. However you are mistaken on the difference in price between SPC and SSC. Take the Batman PF for example. It's $399 on SSC and $389 on SPC. $25 to ship from SSC and it might have been free from SPC if you ordered it before he started using a fixed rate of $24.95. Then taxes on top of that charged by Fedex when it arrives, which would be the same between both SSC and SPC. So really the only difference would be the $10 in the actual price, and perhaps the $25 in shipping, depending if you got free shipping or not. So really, a $35 difference. Not a $100 difference. Again I love SPC, especially when ordering Hot Toys (free shipping) and big items (Galactus and Hulk Maquette). However, ordering from SSC is not so bad either. Thought you should know :)

SPC is great, I personally use him as well. However you are mistaken on the difference in price between SPC and SSC. Take the Batman PF for example. It's $399 on SSC and $389 on SPC. $25 to ship from SSC and it might have been free from SPC if you ordered it before he started using a fixed rate of $24.95. Then taxes on top of that charged by Fedex when it arrives, which would be the same between both SSC and SPC. So really the only difference would be the $10 in the actual price, and perhaps the $25 in shipping, depending if you got free shipping or not. So really, a $35 difference. Not a $100 difference. Again I love SPC, especially when ordering Hot Toys (free shipping) and big items (Galactus and Hulk Maquette). However, ordering from SSC is not so bad either. Thought you should know :)

I actually only buy from local dealers or Canadian shops now. I can't be bothered to pick up a lame Ex from SS website. We just get too dinged on shipping and customs fees in Canada so as of late I've been cancelling my website orders and buying local. If Supes Ex is boring, I will buy local or skip DC alltogether for now. They're making a ton of them so will be available in stores for a long time. But if the Ex is awesome I will pick Supes up from SS.

I actually only buy from local dealers or Canadian shops now. I can't be bothered to pick up a lame Ex from SS website. We just get too dinged on shipping and customs fees in Canada so as of late I've been cancelling my website orders and buying local. If Supes Ex is boring, I will buy local or skip DC alltogether for now. They're making a ton of them so will be available in stores for a long time. But if the Ex is awesome I will pick Supes up from SS.

I personally buy the Ex because it'll be easier for me to sell an Ex without losing money than a regular if it ever came to that. Plus at only $30-$40 more, I personally think it's worth it. However I do order most of my Hot Toys from Canada since most of the Ex items from those are lame.

Lame EX? What are you talking about?:cuckoo:

Lame EX? What are you talking about?:cuckoo:

Just IMO a COH hand Ex isn't worth the extra $100 I would have to pay on each piece to get it to Canada. $25 Delivery plus $90 customs fees is not worth it to me when I can get the same piece at a local comic shop for retail (usually with no tax if you pay cash). If I lived in the USA and not Canada, however, it would be a totaally different story. Anyway, if Supes Ex is worth it then I will buy from SS. If it is not, I will buy local. :nana::rotfl

Just IMO a COH hand Ex isn't worth the extra $100 I would have to pay on each piece to get it to Canada. $25 Delivery plus $90 customs fees is not worth it to me when I can get the same piece at a local comic shop for retail (usually with no tax if you pay cash). If I lived in the USA and not Canada, however, it would be a totaally different story. Anyway, if Supes Ex is worth it then I will buy from SS. If it is not, I will buy local. :nana::rotfl
The no tax thing is done by a lot of dealers if you buy with cash, and they don't have to ship it to you.

I personally buy the Ex because it'll be easier for me to sell an Ex without losing money than a regular if it ever came to that. Plus at only $30-$40 more, I personally think it's worth it. However I do order most of my Hot Toys from Canada since most of the Ex items from those are lame.

That makes total sense but with DC there is such a huge ES that I'm only buying Supes 'cause I love the character. I'm not sure with this ES they will increase much in value but the Ex will definitely sell for more than the Reg down the road. If the Ex is awesome then I will pick him up from SS website, if not then I will go local.

Even better would be if my local dealer could get me an Ex for the price of a Reg with no tax but doubt that wil happen. :lol

All SSC retailers get hefty discounts on the regs so eating the tax is good business for them, but the pay the same as the rest of us for the EXs. So they end up charging more in order to make a profit.

I understand. Just giving you a hard time. However, the rang is worth it In My Opinion. Even if I live in Canada the Bats and Sups EX would be mine just on principal. Now my lesser must haves maybe not so much.

Back