Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

:goodpost::exactly: I'm with King on this. The Ex is a must for me with these. I am happy to pay the extra. Don't get me wrong I don't have money to burn but I make sacrifices on all the other things I enjoy just to get these. Bats, Supes and WW Ex's and I'm done. Supergirl may bring me back though but realistically I don't have the space for much more than that. Plus I missed out on Iron Man and I'm waiting for a hulk I can afford (god I want that avengers hulk though I've stopped looking at it so I don't get sucked into its awesome vortex of awesomeness:Flush :lol)

:goodpost::exactly: I'm with King on this. The Ex is a must for me with these. I am happy to pay the extra. Don't get me wrong I don't have money to burn but I make sacrifices on all the other things I enjoy just to get these. Bats, Supes and WW Ex's and I'm done. Supergirl may bring me back though but realistically I don't have the space for much more than that. Plus I missed out on Iron Man and I'm waiting for a hulk I can afford (god I want that avengers hulk though I've stopped looking at it so I don't get sucked into its awesome vortex of awesomeness:Flush :lol)

:lol yes after supergirl ex, then batgirl ex, huntress ex, power girl with huge boobs ex, will bring us all back.

Bare minimum, I'm in for...

Catwoman
Nightwing
Robin (Tim Drake)
Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)
Huntress

Harley Quinn
Two-Face
Penguin
Scarecrow
Mr. Freeze

Last edited:

Sometimes I am glad I don't have as big an attachment to a lot of the characters out there. It makes collecting for me an easier task and far less expensive.:lol

Sometimes I am glad I don't have as big an attachment to a lot of the characters out there. It makes collecting for me an easier task and far less expensive.:lol

Narrowing it down to these was painful. The only character outside that list that I couldn't say no to is Starfire.

Superman and catwoman are my only guarantees. Then I'm out. Ill get flash if he looks good and is priced right. Same with supergirl

Deathstroke, Deadshot, Two-Face, Catwoman, and Darkseid for my villains.
Superman and Wonder Woman to complete the Trinity. I highly doubt I'll pick up any more members of the JLA. Of course, if any of these sculpts turn out like the Green Lantern PF, I'll pass on them.

I'll more than likey dig deeper into the Bat universe if I really like the sculpts. Nightwing, Scarecrow, Bane, Ra's al Ghul, etc....are all possibilities if they look too good to pass on.

If SSC does a 1/4 fully sculpted New Teen Titans line based off Perez's work, I'm screwed.

Last edited:

After Bats, GL and Ivy, Superman, Wonder Woman and Catwoman are sure bets for me. Maybe the Flash too.

If I don't cancel my Poison Ivy Ex —please don't anyone PM me :p—, Harley Quinn is a strong possibility (even if I don't have a Joker nor plan on getting it), as is Supergirl.

That's all I expect/hope to buy from the DC line. Not enough dough and room for anything else.

Bare minimum, I'm in for...

Catwoman
Nightwing
Robin (Tim Drake)
Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)
Huntress

Harley Quinn
Two-Face
Penguin
Scarecrow
Mr. Freeze

Pretty much same for me but I'd add

Purple Suit Catwoman (or grey but at least not pleather black with googles)
Barbara Batgirl
Gordon (with Batsignal EX!:yess: )
Mad Hatter
Ventriloquist
Bane
Clayface
Hugo Strange
Ra's Al Ghul

Wouldn't mind a Spoiler, Batwoman, Red Robin, Red Hood, Solomon Grundy....

All dependent on price and quality of course.

Barbara Batgirl
Mad Hatter
Ventriloquist
Bane
Clayface
Hugo Strange
Ra's Al Ghul

All dependent on price and quality of course.

Way to deep for me and rich. :lecture

Way to deep for me and rich. :lecture

695n.gif

Batwoman >>>> All! We need Batwoman. I might have to commission someone to make a PF of her for me.

Barbara Batgirl

They'd be awesome, but I'm not that old school.

Drakul said:

Mad Hatter
Ventriloquist
Bane
Clayface
Hugo Strange
Ra's Al Ghul

That's the 'million bucks just fell in my lap' list. Grundy and Croc would be awesome beyond words. Black Mask. Talia al Ghul. Lady Shiva. Bronze Tiger. And if they did Batwoman, I'd want Rene Montoya as The Question too.

Back