Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

DHAVAL is a beast - he has the biggest ballz on Sideshow Freaks. I have proof.

url

The Eye is not lined up properly with the tower! I'd ask for a replacement if I were you. :lecture

It pees fire too. All hail the one-eyed fire infected ruler of the universe!! Sorry....just, surprised nobody picked up on this, and was this a metaphor in the books too?

Hey guys. I am going out with a bang! This statue is officially going to be my last piece as a collector. After much much thinking I came to the conclusion to spend my money on better things in life. Vacations, more hunting, fishing, working out, and shooting! Can't wait for this guy tho. EXCLUSIVE(S) for me! (2 of them!)

Also do you guys realize how big this really is? It's a beast for 1/4th standards!

Are you sure we can't tempt you with Superman? Oh yeah I don't have a piece this big so I can't wait to be blown away when I receive it. It's actually what I am most looking forward to just sitting there taking it all in. New paint smell and all. Love IT!! Either way I think I is an amazing piece to finish on aswell. How many pieces do you have TF?

Around 20ish. Batman and wolf LSF are my last. It was fun while I did it and I will be hanging around to bullish!* with you all still. I just got sour after what sideshow did as a
Leader of the collectibles world. Prices are double/ quality took a shi*/ they don't finish lines. I remember when PFs were half of what they were now. And the quality was top notch. It was good times. (Another personal reason is that they lost what made them who they are, universal monsters/horror licenses.

Are you sure we can't tempt you with Superman? Oh yeah I don't have a piece this big so I can't wait to be blown away when I receive it. It's actually what I am most looking forward to just sitting there taking it all in. New paint smell and all. Love IT!! Either way I think I is an amazing piece to finish on aswell. How many pieces do you have TF?

I am personally done with the ridiculous spending that comes with it. And you all know that you get excited for a piece, it arrives, BANG. That's old after a month and on to the new one. It's a trap I tell you! Lol. But back to batman. This piece will be THE sideshow piece to own.

Aah that's a good size collection. I would be more than happy with that too. I don't think I will ever have that many due to room constraints but it's all good.

All your reasons are fair enough bro I have done the same with other hobbies aswell. As soon as you don't feel like a business is in it for their customers (especially when the product they sell soley relies on collectors buying it {I'm an ex coin collector}) it becomes very easy to turn away and spend your money elsewhere. Good to know you'll still be bullsh*!ing with us :hi5: :lol :rotfl

Back