Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Holy snap!! Bruce you're just building up the anticipation again dammit! The mrs is gonna be laughin at me when I'm opening this piece I can tell already. I'm gonna be drueling all over it :drool:rock:google:wacky:joy:duh:explode::medic

HittriX for funniest avatar ever! LOL

Last edited:

For me I would love an Usagi Yojimbo PF but if we are talking games then FF7 is still the game I remember most fondly I don't think there was a single character I didn't like.

I am waiting for a Classic Solid Snake PF

Final Fight? Heck yes!!! Haggar PF or fail.
XgoAnca.gif

A Classic Capcom line of PFs (or even better--Hot Toys figures) could be amazing. Mega Man, Arthur (Ghosts and Goblins), old school Bionic Commando, Haggar/Cody/Guy, Street Fighter (done by SSC-quality sculptors, not the guys that do those other licensed SF statues), Strider Hiryu, Resident Evil 1. . .

XgoAnca.gif

A Classic Capcom line of PFs (or even better--Hot Toys figures) could be amazing. Mega Man, Arthur (Ghosts and Goblins), old school Bionic Commando, Haggar/Cody/Guy, Street Fighter (done by SSC-quality sculptors, not the guys that do those other licensed SF statues), Strider Hiryu, Resident Evil 1. . .

Love the gif man. All great picks you mentioned.

XgoAnca.gif

Haggar is the master of the pile driver sir.

Streets of Rage 2 is where it's at.

Nice Call BR. Friends and I logged some serious hours playing this on MegaDrive back in the day!! Awesome game!
Streets_of_Rage___Surrounded_by_theland10.jpg

When the Megadrive came out the craze was Altered Beast, Double Dragon and Golden Axe I think. Even my dad used to join in the fun.

Back