Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Yes it would be nice to see smaller ES on the next Batman PFs that they do. Totally overkill on this one IMO. I'm looking forward to see what they do with Supes. At least they sculpts are great so far on these PFs.

You think people are mad about the high ES... This place will be ABLAZE if they release say a blue variant of this with say an ES of 250-500.

If they release anothe PF it needs to be very different, and have its own personality. Also, if this bad boy sells out I can't see them getting super limited with a new sculpt. A reliant maybe, but a new sculpt will have a comparable ES in my opinion.

You think people are mad about the high ES... This place will be ABLAZE if they release say a blue variant of this with say an ES of 250-500.

If they release anothe PF it needs to be very different, and have its own personality. Also, if this bad boy sells out I can't see them getting super limited with a new sculpt. A reliant maybe, but a new sculpt will have a comparable ES in my opinion.

If they did a small run ES of a different color of Bats I think that would be amazing. I'm really not a huge fan of this PF since there will be 9500 of him on the market. Great sculpt though. LOL just my continued opinion. If they did a variant and it looked great, I'd get him for the small ES. Far more special a piece to me knowing not many others would have him. :pray:

63ad3495-7729-4c34-9820-1e8f3f1cd52f_zps93a55847.jpg

He who smelt it dealt it!

You'd think he'd have bat deodouriser somewhere on that fancy belt of his wouldn't you?! :slap

King have you had a haircut or something you look different???

Never touch another mans Rhubarb!!

$179.99 left to pay on Bats OH YEAH!!!

King have you had a haircut or something you look different???

Never touch another mans Rhubarb!!

$179.99 left to pay on Bats OH YEAH!!!

Yes, a little off the top. THANK YOU. Oh and I added DD. Congrats on your last payment?

Not last I am paying $60 a shot but that has stalled the past two months as this draws out to May.....sigh. It nice to know I have so little to pay it makes jumping on Supes that much easier.

On the topic of coloured reissues of this piece though they would still have to release this in the thousands. They would be crazy not too. With just an adjustment to the design of the symbol on his chest they can easily do another Hulk comicquette. Fans will eat it up.

Well I finally watched TDKR last night.

I have to ask what you guys thought of it? While the acting was top notch and the cinema photography was beautiful at times it just didn't feel like a batman movie to me. It felt like he wasn't even there.

Bruce's spine getting slapped back into place, really!!!??

Without the odd bit of action from Anne I would have given up all together during the middle of the movie.

I also found it odd that he retired after TDK. Surely with all the crazy criminals out there Batman was still needed during that time.

I guess all in all the need to wrap the story up didn't fit well with me. I just didn't feel like we saw Batman in his prime. I even wondered why they fitted out a new Batcave when he retired after the Dent incident. Oh well I not trying to get into a slinging match with anyone but did anyone get the same feeling?

Were my expectations too high? :dunno

For sure Mamba!! Jebus your gonna have to be quick on the order button the day that badass comes up for PO

TDKR is the weakest Nolan Bat film for real. I havent watched it since the cinema.

First time I watched it was last night and I was just mute at the end of the film which is rare for me when it comes to superhero films. I am very easy to please normally in this genre.

TDKR is the weakest Nolan Bat film for real. I havent watched it since the cinema.

It was probably his worst film in general. It was such a weak way to finish what should have been an incredible three part trilogy. It really did not do the first two justice at all.

Bane gets killed by a rocket really????!!!!! Movie was far from cinematic history.

Back