Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

In the comics Iron Patriot is an identity taken by the Dark Avengers leader Norman Osborn, yes the Green Goblin, after he assumes control of SHIELD(Renamed HAMMER) and takes control of all of Tony's armors. After a time he losses control and loses the armor.

Iron Patriot in the movie is just a Painted up version of the War Machine armor, but a newer version the what we saw in IM 2 made for Rhody by Tony to appease the government. I have seen a clean WM bust as well so we may get several different versions.

Bring it.....

Bring it.....

Here is the design

Iron-Man-3-Iron-Patriot-War-Machine-Promo-Art.jpg

Oh ok. Should be a neat armor translated into statue form.

I miss the chain gun on the shoulder. Visually when in action it looks so awesome. I'll reserve judgement on that cannon or whatever it is until I see what it does but yeah as far as the look I much prefer war machine over patriot. They gotta sell those toys!!

I miss the chain gun on the shoulder. Visually when in action it looks so awesome. I'll reserve judgement on that cannon or whatever it is until I see what it does but yeah as far as the look I much prefer war machine over patriot. They gotta sell those toys!!

I agree about the WM look. I like it better too. But I'm not paying 900 bones for the maquette.

Trust me. In person and side by side they are not boring. King there is no way I will pay to own either of them now either man. I want SS to give me an avengers IM. I don't like the new design. Way too much gold for my likings.

Trust me. In person and side by side they are not boring. King there is no way I will pay to own either of them now either man. I want SS to give me an avengers IM. I don't like the new design. Way too much gold for my likings.

Agreed too much bling.

I am wondering, what kind of pose(s) most collectors prefer? Museum pose or dynamic pose? What is the "best" pose a statue can have? Give an example of sideshow previous statues.

I am wondering, what kind of pose(s) most collectors prefer? Museum pose or dynamic pose? What is the "best" pose a statue can have? Give an example of sideshow previous statues.

For me museum is where it's at only because they usually maximize my view of my statue. Which is what I want. I want to see it all.

tmnt-sideshow-exclusives.jpg

Well I have these four dynamic brothers and together and individually they look amazing (although IMO Leo is the weakest as far as sculpt goes) but I think deciding which pose I like better is an almost impossible question to answer. These four would look just as good standing in a chilled out pose aswell. I do feel museum poses have a classic timesless feel to them though

Back